Does Any Other Dealer Besides Tecc Sell Titan 510S?

fatalis

Hi! I was wondering if there are any other dealers besides TECC who sell the Titan 510s, or is it their exclusive brand/logo? Also, does anyone know if the titan 510 mega batteries fit in any of the 510 PCCs available? That's the only thing that's prevented me from buying one...

Hi fatalis.

No mega battery fits in the PCC.

I have heard that they are suppose to make one for the mega battery, but its what I heard. I don't know the truth in it.

As for the 510, many sites sell 510's. If you are talking about a "spacific" 510, which is it? Did you look on the TW site?

Hi fatalis.

No mega battery fits in the PCC.

I have heard that they are suppose to make one for the mega battery, but its what I heard. I don't know the truth in it.

As for the 510, many sites sell 510's. If you are talking about a "spacific" 510, which is it? Did you look on the TW site?

That's what I mean, sorry should have been more clear, TECC is TW (the electronic cigarette company). What I wanted to know was is "510 Titan" TW's own label or can I find the titans elsewhere? They work really really well plus I love the wide "gold band" look on the atomizers...

That's what I mean, sorry should have been more clear, TECC is TW (the electronic cigarette company). What I wanted to know was is "510 Titan" TW's own label or can I find the titans elsewhere? They work really really well plus I love the wide "gold band" look on the atomizers...

the titan and the gold band are theirs from what i understand and only theirs

Speaking of, did you know that TECC USA (TW) shut its doors a few days ago? Or its website, I should say... TECC UK told me when I called them yesterday that their US counterpart wasn't doing much business and "they had to make a decision" so then I had to spend an overall extra $9 or so (just in shipping) to place my order with them from the UK, grrr. Not that bad, I guess.

Speaking of, did you know that TECC USA (TW) shut its doors a few days ago? Or its website, I should say... TECC UK told me when I called them yesterday that their US counterpart wasn't doing much business and "they had to make a decision" so then I had to spend an overall extra $9 or so (just in shipping) to place my order with them from the UK, grrr. Not that bad, I guess.

There store is still online? Are you sure they are shutting down?