Son of a biscuit eater... Arctic tank issue

I was leaving for work this morning and checked my mail. It contained my new arctic tank and Atlantis v2. I get to the shop and attempt to load up the arctic tank first. My first problem was getting the thing apart, someone tightened the dog mess out of everything. At one point I wound up with the glass in my hand and saw it had an o ring stuck to it. I lightly dragged my finger across it and half of it separated from the glass, not cool. So i fill the tank after getting things in proper order and after a few minutes i take a draw. Oh boy is it flooded. Take it back apart to rinse it and see what's going on and the o ring opposite the end i fingered goes down the sink. I had myself a few choice words and sat down to test my V2 which works like a champ. Here's my question: are o rings supposed to be attached to the glass? I see that i can order replacement glass at a low price but the image does not show the o rings on the glass. And if they're intended to be "loose" well, that's just bad design in my opinion. Any advice from owners of this tank would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to think I could have had a less disappointing experience throwing money from the window of a moving vehicle.

And sorry for that wall of text, at least it looks like one on my phone. Upon further inspection the chimney portion is crooked. I'm going to look into sending this thing back. We will see what vapor beast's customer service is like.

No, o-rings are not attached to the glass.  Lube them up with a touch of juice and they won't bind and your tank will come apart easy. 

Sadly, they are assembled dry at the factory (most likely), or at best, with a drop of water.  As they sit in the warehouse and spend weeks/months in shipping, the o-rings tend to "bond" to the imperfections of the glass.  I've had this happen to a KPT2 or two... when it does, I soak them in very warm water, and the o-rings will usually separate easily.

Sorry you got a bent one... makes you wish their QC was a bit tighter...