How many stater kits ?

Starter kits are just that... something to get you started (two batteries, two tanks/clearomizers, charger, etc.). 

Some people are happy using a starter-kit or some variation of a starter kit forever, but many of us evolve to better equipment and relegate the starter kits to back-ups or pay them forward to new vapers.

Personally, I've only bought ONE starter kit for myself, and passed that along to a new vaper within a few months.  I've also purchased components (and received several freebies from contests or friends) to make eight additional starter kits to give away to new vapers over the past year.

Actually starter kits are a good value . A person should have backups for their backups when they decide to commit to vaping. It takes a while for stuff to come in the mail and brick and mortar stores are usually higher priced to cover the overhead. Not that they aren't entitled to whatever they are charging, part of being a successful business person is knowing your cost and what you need to make to achieve your goals. Once you are sure you have on hand what you need then it is time to start experimenting and adding toys. I still keep Boge cartomisers and Joye 306 atomisers on hand as well as an assortment of batteries and clearomisers. I also keep at least a months supply of my favorite liquids on hand as I prefer Dekang and the local vendors only sell domestic which I have found to shorten the life of my atomizing devices. Just enjoy and do what you enjoy regardless of what is hot on the forums.

Edited by mcquinn