Vapor Talk Has Now Gone Face Book!

Hey Guys!

So after LOTS and LOTS of requests for Facebook integration is finally complete! You may now login into the forums using your Facebook ID. Of course if you have already signed up on the forums and you use your Facebook ID it will create a new user for you.

Facebook is now completely connected to the forums. Your Facebook status updates will also post here on the forums status update page. For new members, account creation on the forums will be almost instant as it will link up with your current Facebook account. :thumbsup:

So please Search Vapor Talk on Facebook and become our freind! don't leave me hanging guys and gals, We need to part of the cool crowd too! :lol: Bare with me as I learn Facebook as this is a first for me. (Sad I can inplment the API but will still need to learn the front end interface)

So Let's spread the word about the Electronic Cigarettes show em' what the Vapor Talk Army is all about! :showoff: )

We have lots more features coming in the near future so stay tuned! (Do you think Smokey Joe will become our Freind? HA!)

-Chris

(If for some reason you encounter any errors when using the Facebook feature please create a ticket by using the Support Link at the top of the forums)

Hey Christopher, I have been a friend of vaportalk on facebook since sept. 11----You'll see me under Mark Dolan. Glad to get the family together on FB this holiday season (lol).

Yea the account was created be Sean but never maintained by him. I've now taken over the account and I will update often :D

Chris is there no way to connect an existing VaporTalk forum account to an existing facebook account? If there is, I'm being dense and can't find it.

Jen

I really don't know much about facebook. I do have an account, but I only have family as friends. I don't post anything there, just watch to see what others are saying. Once in a great while comment on something someone else has said. If I added Vapor Talk, wouldn't everyone here be able to see all the boring things my family is saying - and vice versa? Many of the people who are my "friends" play all those games and things on facebook and I'm just not into that kind of thing. Until I joined the forum, I said I just didn't have time for that sort of thing and couldn't be on the computer that much. Now I spend a whole bunch of time reading and commenting on the forum. I guess I made time for what was important for me. Anyway...is there a way to make a new facebook account so I can keep the two separate? Like I said, I really don't know much about facebook.

At the moment no but I'm looking into it

\

Cool, I would prefer that to making a new account here and being limited to the n00b area again. :)

The Facebook API must allow it, because I know other web sites that added the linking ability later.

Hi Gazoo; Will you share how that works? I'm an utter newbie at Facebook and cannot successfully figure out the simplest things...

But that brings up a question I guess. What's the benefit of synching accounts?

Thanks!

Hi Gazoo; Will you share how that works? I'm an utter newbie at Facebook and cannot successfully figure out the simplest things...

But that brings up a question I guess. What's the benefit of synching accounts?

Thanks!

I would if i knew i just clicked the button lol