Question about VTC4s and my new build... Am I safe?

I have a Sigelei 100+ mod with two VTC4 batts in it. My current build is .15ohm. Looking at steam engine that should be fine as I have a 20% headroom, but since my mod is dual batts, that is actually 40% headroom right?

I have read ohms law, and every other sticky I can find on multiple forums, and I think I know what Im doing. I do know that even when I ran it at 90watts the batts never got warm, but then I started thinking... Just wanted to check with smarter people than I on this. I normally build at .25 to .5, but I was playing with 24g Parallel build and ended up with a .15ohm dual coil set up. I have never been able to comfortably run higher than 60w with my normal builds but this thing is sweet all the way up.

yes I know Im really representing my user name by asking this, but I just dont wanna end up with a hand full of F**k here.

Edited by EverPresentNoob

Identical parallel batteries do double your load capabilities and mAh, while Voltage remains the same.  Technically, VTC4's in parallel will allow you to push to 40A discharge and 4200mAh.... in a perfect world, that is... assuming both batteries are perfect.

At 100W, a 0.2 Ohm coil is pulling 22.36 Amps, and the VTC4 is rated at 20A.  Yes, they will pulse higher, but I personally would not push them that hard.  Just like Comp said, you never know when your battery will not tolerate being pushed above it's nominal (read: safe) limits.

For your 0.15 Ohm build @ 100W, you need something that can sustain 33.5 Amps.

If you're going to fire ANY coils below 0.25 Ohms, you should invest in 35A batteries such as Efest's 35A (purple).  Staying above 0.25 Ohm builds, and you should be able to safely use those Sony VTC4's all day long.  Better safe than sorry... if you're going to build very low Ohms, invest in the highest Amp-rating you can, and purchase quality, reputable batteries!!

All righty then.  Ill rebuild in the morning.  Thanks guys.

According to Steam Engine 7 wraps of parallel 28G will be .4 or 5 wraps of the same will be .3.  Ill measure them before I fire them.

Edited by EverPresentNoob

Built new coils out of 28G.  dual parallel 7 wraps around a 1/8 drill.  Came out to .4ohms.  but I had to turn down my wattage quite a bit as it was scorching my juice.  I was also looking for more surface area to the coil.  So I pulled that and built it out of 24G same drill 7 wraps.  .21...  Thinking I'm going to get some 22g on friday.