Change, Big Time !

Okay, this REALLY troubles me. A school supply company has shipped items with the Obama campaign slogan, and logo to schools - here is the link to the pic

http://www.columbiatribune.com/photos/2009/dec/03/8502/

The link to the story doesnt work, but its on Fox news front page

Now, this has NOTHING to do with wether or not I like, or dislike Barack Obama. He won the election, he is our President, enough said. But this is WRONG, on too many levels. This is brainwashing, plain and simple, of our children. This is what Mao did. And Stalin. Its what the North Koreans do. Its what Ho Chi Mihn did. Honestly, I do not for one second think Obama had anything to do with it. It was done, intentionally I might add, by RADICALS who are hell-bent on force feeding thier political beliefs into the minds of our VERY impressionable children. This DOES NOT belong in our schools, and those who did this should be held accountable, in my opinion. It is THESE types of things that scare me about the direction our country is headed towards. This would irk me if it was Reagan, Bush, Carter, or Clinton. Just my humble opinion, and I HAD to vent this one, it actually raised my blood pressure. What do you guys think.

Edited by keenan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this REALLY troubles me. A school supply company has shipped items with the Obama campaign slogan, and logo to schools - here is the link to the pic

http://www.columbiatribune.com/photos/2009/dec/03/8502/

The link to the story doesnt work, but its on Fox news front page

Now, this has NOTHING to do with wether or not I like, or dislike Barack Obama. He won the election, he is our President, enough said. But this is WRONG, on too many levels. This is brainwashing, plain and simple, of our children. This is what Mao did. And Stalin. Its what the North Koreans do. Its what Ho Chi Mihn did. Honestly, I do not for one second think Obama had anything to do with it. It was done, intentionally I might add, by RADICALS who are hell-bent on force feeding thier political beliefs into the minds of our VERY impressionable children. This DOES NOT belong in our schools, and those who did this should be held accountable, in my opinion. It is THESE types of things that scare me about the direction our country is headed towards. This would irk me if it was Reagan, Bush, Carter, or Clinton. Just my humble opinion, and I HAD to vent this one, it actually raised my blood pressure. What do you guys think.

I think that a village in Kenya is missing it's IDIOT.

I'm uncomfortable with the government being in schools at all.

They are government schools! What do you expect? I dislike the government school system so much in Texas that I have never had any of my kids in a f'n government, state run school. Every one of my kids have gone to private schools. The laws in Texas are different aparently for Private Schools and they do not have to adhere to any of the Federal or State guidlines. If that ever changes and I still have kids in school then we will homeschool them. If that is outlawed, well King George declaired the Colonist outlaws and look at what they did, maybe I will start a revolution, my family is good enough reason for that!

Okay, this REALLY troubles me. A school supply company has shipped items with the Obama campaign slogan, and logo to schools

This is wrong on so many levels. If it wasn't three o'clock in the morning I'd post a rant of my own. It may have to wait till tomorrow.

I have a feeling thats just the beginning of things we will see in the future. Our local county sheriff was awful mad a while back, as they purchased the deputies new camera's, and those camera's happened to include a video of one of Obama's speeches, that you couldn't delete!

I have a feeling thats just the beginning of things we will see in the future. Our local county sheriff was awful mad a while back, as they purchased the deputies new camera's, and those camera's happened to include a video of one of Obama's speeches, that you couldn't delete!

You have got to be kidding, if that happened in Montgomery County, our Sheriff, Tommy Gage would pop a vein in his neck!

This is really our "new" Sheriff, Tommy Gage.

He stomped the last Sheriff and all of the other contenders in the last race including the Mexican!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

I do not understand how anyone can be apathetic in these times, not since the 1920's

What I'm saying is, caring, and being outraged, and investing time, and writing letters, and talking to local government, seem like such a waste when, not only do you not see any positive change, but things just spiral further down the drain. I wish I could just not care, mostly because I care so much.

I hear ya Gazoo. There are SO many gaffes by this Administration, its overwhelming. Now, this school supply thing, I dont attribute that to Obama. That was done by some other self serving moron. BUT, I just read another article where the White House social secretary actually considered having a non-religous Christmas decoration of the White House, so as not to "offend" any one religion. WHAT ! Thank GOD ( emphasis on GOD ), the idea was squashed. Then theres the picture of Obama BOWING before the Japanese Prime Minister, or Emperor, or whoever. MY PRESIDENT BOWS BEFORE NO NONE ! ESPECIALLY before a foreign dignetary of a country we soundly defeated after they MURDERED thousands of Americans in a war of agression. And WHY arent all of his followers raging out against HIM for sending troops to Afghanistan ? I support THAT decision, but it seems like theres a double standard going on here with the Nobel prize winner. Ironically, this man of Hope offers very little to me. And the WORST part of it all is the chain of succession should anything happen to him ( god forbid, and I MEAN that ). Behind him is Joe "The Plagurer (sic)" Biden, and Princess Nancy Pelosi. oh yeah, then theres his head of the IRS, who didnt pay HIS taxes, along with a handful of other members of the admin. It just goes on and on. Yup, scares me too Gazoo.

Edited by keenan

Apathy is called for, outrage will just leave you blowing a gasket. It has been so long since anyone in DC has cared about the people, it is laughable. I have special rants after a few drinks for everything I've seen go down especially even in the last year but over the last 20 or so. Doens't matter, repub or demo, a fair amount of the economic damage was done under Clinton's watch. I love how the Goldman Sachs alum saved the corrupt banksters and charged the people of this country to do it one year ago. And the bottom line is, they've re-inflated the market and 401Ks, so people are not scared anymore, nothing has changed, the banks are still worthless they just don't have to show the toxic assets they have, the printing press is still going, unemployment is still high, I can go on, and trust me, that is not my rant. I converse with a bunch of folks that are guessing from an economic perspective where this will end up and it's not pretty. They're pretty sure the economic woes will turn into social ones as well. Pretty scary stuff, plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Indoctrinate the young and silence the opposition. It's all in the play book. It's been going on for years behind the scenes, but now with a radical administration and a biased news media it's no longer hidden.

@Keenan - I think you just made my list of top 10 people I'd like to have a beer with. :thumbsup:

@Keenan - I think you just made my list of top 10 people I'd like to have a beer with. :thumbsup:

not just a beer a Guinness. Keenan you are right under Ted Nugent on my list. keenan I have to say, from what i can tell of you on here, you and i share a lot of ideals as well as ideas. I think I may have to adopt you as my VT dad. or atleast long lost uncle your not old enough to be my dad lol Edited by Gazoo

not just a beer a Guinness. Keenan you are right under Ted Nugent on my list. keenan I have to say, from what i can tell of you on here, you and i share a lot of ideals as well as ideas. I think I may have to adopt you as my VT dad. or atleast long lost uncle your not old enough to be my dad lol

LOL ! A Guiness, AYE ! The "Nuge" ! Wow, Gazzo, Im flattered, I LOVE Teds music AND politics. He tells it like it is. And, I hereby adopt you as my VT little girl ! :hug::icecream:

P.S. - I'll bet I am old enought to be yer Da ! :(

Edited by keenan

LOL ! A Guiness, AYE ! The "Nuge" ! Wow, Gazzo, Im flattered, I LOVE Teds music AND politics. He tells it like it is. And, I hereby adopt you as my VT little girl ! :hug::icecream:

P.S. - I'll bet I am old enought to be yer Da ! :(

only 13 years difference lol and thank you :D