Bob Marley G Pen Vaporizer

hello. i purchased a (removed link) at a local store. it was primarily purchased for herbal/dry use, because that is all i currently use. so when they told me they was unsure if it can be used with anything else other then dry content, i wasn't too concerned. but i would like to know my options, if should i ever want to try something else... like concentrate.

is it possible to use this vapor pen for anything other then dry content? (i'm not familiar with all the forms available for vaporizer pens. i know there are herbal pens, concentrate, wax and oil.) even if i have to buy something additional, this will be okay. so long it isn't expensive.

any help and information is greatly appreciated.

P.S. i read the "read before posting" thing, but am unfamiliar with the terms. and don't know if they apply to my item. i apologize in advance if my post was made incorrectly. sorry.

Edited by slipknot74892
Removed link

We do not talk about anything other than regular e-cigarettes and e-liquid (with or without nicotine) here. Anything else, herbal, oils, concentrates, etc. are for different forums, not Vapor Talk.

So, yes. The "read before posting" rules apply to your item.  :)

We do not talk about anything other than regular e-cigarettes and e-liquid (with or without nicotine) here. Anything else, herbal, oils, concentrates, etc. are for different forums, not Vapor Talk.

So, yes. The "read before posting" rules apply to your item.  :)

thank you for you response, but... where would i post to get an answer to my question? i followed the link in that post, but am unsure of which sub-forum to use. or is Vapor Talk in general not the right place to post about this? if can you help point me in the right direction, that would be great. ^_^

Edited by slipknot74892

There are other forums on the internet that you can post to. The entire forum that is Vapor Talk is for electronic cigarettes only. Google is a good place to start. I would put in the key words, "forum for dry herb vaporizer" and see where that leads you.

Vapor Talk is not the right place to even think about talking about it.

We just simply dont/won't talk about it. It's in the rules. End of story...

Nothing against you at all...It's just the way we are...