Looking For A Supplier That Ships To Canada

nemesis

hi guys, i realized for some reason if i order JUST e-juice from my previous supplier (www.healthcabin.net) my customs will most likely seize it

i don't quit understand but that's what she said, so anyone know of a good price supplier that can ship to me (vancouver, Canada) without any problems?

ty :)

I would think that the Canadian Customs department has the names and addresses of all American e-Juice suppliers and will seize the packages when the get to the RCM (Royal Canadian Mail). How much you want to bet they are sitting in the back room vaping away and laughing that the poor wanker who didn't get his package!

Edited by TheSmokingMan

thanks guys, and i don't think e cigs are illegal in canada i hope not!

that would suck ahha, but yea i'll check that out

Edited by nemesis

hi guys, i realized for some reason if i order JUST e-juice from my previous supplier (www.healthcabin.net) my customs will most likely seize it

i don't quit understand but that's what she said, so anyone know of a good price supplier that can ship to me (vancouver, Canada) without any problems?

i would find a supplier that has a phone number call them and have them send it with no markings even in their return address label

:warning: :phone: "With Permission From The Admim" This is Jeffrey from Wordup-Ecig Just Want to Let you know that we ship to Canada All the time about 2 to 3 times a week and everything gos as planed there is just a few things that need to be done to guarantee your items will arrive to you safe

So if you are interested visit our website WordupEcig place your order and then follow the directions for shipping to Canada and other countries. Or you can call us @ 508-419-7509 = 24/7 and we can take your order over the phone,And just so you know your package will make it to your door Word!!

This is absolutely insane! It's like order illegal drugs just to get a package of harmless atomizers to Canada!

Jeff at Wordup is THE MAN! If he can't get it there, nobody can!

Does anybody know the actual laws concerning e-smokes in Canada? I've been googling and can't seem to find anything specific.