The Clapton Tool

NewDrip

I know we have some serious coil builders here. Earlier tonight I came up with a tool to help make Clapton Coil builds a lot easier and posted it on ELR Forum. If anybody want give it a try, here's the link.

THECLAPTONTOOL

I was intriqued by this and finally made a couple claptons today because of your post.  didnt have a pipette, but I found just filing a small notch in my thumb and forefinger nails made it pretty easy.  but I think I know where I can find pipette's at work and plan on trying this next week.  Now Im wondering if I can make a clapton small enough to fit in my subtank mini rba deck...  Hmmm.....  :)

IMAG0584_zpsoqa2jz92.jpg

And no, thats not cotton candy! :)

I was intriqued by this and finally made a couple claptons today because of your post.  didnt have a pipette, but I found just filing a small notch in my thumb and forefinger nails made it pretty easy.  but I think I know where I can find pipette's at work and plan on trying this next week.  Now Im wondering if I can make a clapton small enough to fit in my subtank mini rba deck...  Hmmm.....   :)

IMAG0584_zpsoqa2jz92.jpg

And no, thats not cotton candy! :)

How does it hit and lil build info.

I was hoping for Freight Train, but ended up with more like fully loaded Mac Truck...  Flavor is freaking Phenomenal!!!  24g inner wrapped with 28g. 4 wraps (because you so cant see it in the pic right?) on my Little Boy RDA.  .4 ohms.  Love this thing.   I am thinking tomorrow I will pick up some 32g and try one with a 28g inner wrapped in 32...  Wonder if I can build one small enough to fit my subtank???  :)