Yet Another Reason To Kick Em All Out Of Office

I would say whatever tattoo one gets, goes to character. Therefore whatever tats he has SHOULD prejudice the jury. Sadly they will try to make sure the jury never knows this guy has a swastika on his neck and barbed wire on his face, or the fact that he has already tried to break out of prison. To me, any actions by a defendant while in jail after a crime, should be admitted as evidence to show a jury who they may set free.

I would say whatever tattoo one gets, goes to character. Therefore whatever tats he has SHOULD prejudice the jury. Sadly they will try to make sure the jury never knows this guy has a swastika on his neck and barbed wire on his face, or the fact that he has already tried to break out of prison. To me, any actions by a defendant while in jail after a crime, should be admitted as evidence to show a jury who they may set free.

I'm sure you know, Travis, that the problem with common sense (like this) is... it's not common.

Come on,just because he has a swasticka on one side of his neck and F___ You on the other doesn't mean he's a bad guy! They they got this guy good if that's what it takes to get him the needle,I say go for it. 1 less appeal in the future,the make up artist is cheaper in the long run.

This is why I could never be a cop,I would of shot him!