how long?

HOOKER

Did it take ta gain yer taste buds back??

I'm still finding things that I never noticed tasted the way they used too while smoking,

Kinda like be'n a kid again,, 53yrs later....

Any others agree???

I've always had a good sense of taste and smell, but things began to get more pronounced within a couple of weeks of quitting analogs. I'd say mine rebounded fully, within 6-8 weeks? I will say though, the smell of stale cigarettes and unwashed bodies can be detected from a football field away (upwind) :)

Yup we gotta SmartTv & our salesman said the only thing it doesnt have s Smell-A-Vision capability...

I like The Walking Dead series & I'm GLAD we dont have that option.................... :-)

After almost two years of vaping, I still occasionally notice new taste sensations or intensity. Good example for me maybe, I hope. Lima beans. When I was a kid I hated them and of course ppl of the grandparent generation types forced me to finish them. Then as an adult, for the heck of it I tried them again and became a fan surprisingly. Now as a vaper, I bought some the other day and YUCK! Now I remember why I hated them as a kid. Also I seem to be able to smell things more intensely and from farther away. That has its ups and downs of course.