Just a question about the VT juices and the sizes they come in

Why are there only four VT juices that come in a 30 ml size? There used to be more, I'm pretty sure, and then it dropped down to four. Why can't you make more of the flavors 30 mls?

Second question - why are the 10 ml bottles so stiff? Having trouble with my hands again, have to have my SO fill my tank for me sometimes.

Hey Spydre,

The main reason is demand honestly believe it or not when we had them in 30ml bottles they sat on the shelf for a good amount of time before finally being sent out. Most everyone prefers the smaller bottles for portability. But if there is enough demand for it, I can pass it up the chain and see if we can't get some more 30ml bottles in. What flavors were you looking for us to carry?

As for the bottles, each one actually has a soft spot. Gently push your thumb around the bottle with the cap off and you'll find it, you can make a little mark and you'll notice it squeezes much easier than the rest of the bottle :)

We had to thicken the bottles early last year to ensure they didn't crack when shipping. We also use PETE1 plastic which some suppliers may not use. (The same plastic used for water bottles)

I had forgotten about finding that "sweet spot" on the bottles. This last bottle I went through, I hit that sweet spot right off, and didn't have any difficulties. That last bottle, though, the one I was using when I wrote this post, or rather, the one I had just FINISHED, that was the killer and I was having to my SO fill my tanks for me.