Problem with the VT store

I'm sorry for posting this here, but I did the contact us thing, and it's been 24 hours or so, and I haven't heard anything.

I'm trying to check out, and everything in the form is filled in. And every time I hit place order, I get an error telling me that country and first name are required fields. I went into my account, checked that my name was correct in there, everything checked out. That automatically popped up when I went to check out, since I was signed in, and I got the error. I tried typing everything in manually, still got the error. I'm sorry but this is frustrating me to no end. At first I thought it was a glitch, so I left it for a day or so before trying it again yesterday.

According to what I got when I googled the information:

Hours:

Monday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

Tuesday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

Wednesday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

Thursday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

Friday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

Saturday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

Sunday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm

They're on Eastern time (New Jersey). Good luck. :)

Edited by Tam

Ha! I figured out the initial problem on my own. I wasn't looking at the SHIPPING address, so I went into my address, edited the shipping address, went to complete my order, and got a Gateway Error. Called the store, like, right then, and the person I spoke to said he just saw that pop up, and he put the order through just as I called.