PG concerns

_FiTzZz_

hello everyone,

Brand new vapor and member and just figured id ask if anyone here has every had an negative experiences with higher PG juice and if so maybe a few leads to some max VG that u would recommend...

I haven't encountered any issues with any of the 50/50 blends I've tried but my mother had an allergic reaction including hives and whatnot a few years back that was suspected to be PG related and i'm just doing what I can to find out all there is to know pertaining to the subject.... any response is greatly appreciated and I thank u in advance for taking the time out of ur day to respond to a new member.

Virgin Vapor has organic as well as no PG in their juices unless you request it. I've bought from them with very good results and great flavors.

PG allergy is fairly rare -- it's in all kinds of things we use on a daily basis including asthma inhalers. Has she tried one or two draws from your juice to see if she gets a little bit of reaction? Not saying she should try it without knowing for sure if she is allergic or not (and I'm not a medical professional nor do I play one on TV)? If the reaction wasn't too severe, it might be worth a shot... or not. :)

keep in mind that this happened to her almost 4-5 years ago with a ****ty cig a like most likely from china... she vaped on it for almost 2 weeks then broke out in full blown hives... she is scared to try any of my liquids which are 80/20 vg pg and she has shown interests in trying this out but she only wants 100 percent vg... ive looked quite a bit on line and found that pg is something a lot of people are sensitive too but I cant find any evidence of any allergic reactions so idk... just enough to keep me thinking and I have also found I prefer the smoother hit of vg based liquid... pg has just a bit too much throat hit for me to use as a adv...

once again thx for ur time and info

It may be something else other than PG. PG is in tooth paste, Cake frosting, cough syrup... I would go and be tested. If she is not allergic then it could open other options for flavors. I make Max VG and some all VG, but very few do not contain any PG because a lot of flavorings are a PG base.

Some people do have allergic reactions from PG, but that can be remedied by going with a straight VG juice with maybe an extra flavor shot for good measures. Some reported reactions to PG include Dryness in nose and mouth, hives and red itchy eyes just to name a few. Nothing major, I think, but uncomfortable.

I have a few good videos on the subject on my channel.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same concern when it came to PG with my family, not that any of them had a reaction or anything. Fuzion has some good juice that I have personally tried, although after a few days of using it heavily it had no flavor to me. VG is good but flavor does not carry well, im a strict 50/50 guy and try not to use any juice higher in PG and that includes juice I make myself. Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...