KangerTech Turbo

MugSpiller

I have recently bought a KangerTech Turbo and have put it on a Smok BEC Pro

But, i can't seem to get the right flavour, everything just seems far too harsh and tastes burnt.

I have it set to 23W and 4.2v at the moment, this is my first big tank/battery and i dont want to break/ruin it so any advice would be really helpful

- Thanks MugSpiller

First, what resistance is your coil? Without this info, it's a little hard to give you more accurate recommendations.

Next, you can set watts and volts but you can only use one at a time. Do you have your battery set on watts or volts right now?

Since you claim that all hits are harsh and tastes burnt, I'm going to say that you have your power set too high. You may have already burnt the wick inside your coil so I would suggest changing the coil, let it stand for a minute or so to let the wick soak up the juice, set your battery at its lowest setting and vape. If it's not what you like, turn it up just a little and vape again. Repeat until you get just a slight burnt taste then back it down a notch. That should be the sweet spot for that juice and coil. If you start high and work lower, you may burn your wick and you can't get the burnt taste out of it so changing the coil or rewicking may be your only option. It's just better and easier if you start low and work high.

Hope some of this might help. :)