New Vaper/Non-smoker

Fancythat1

Hello!

Just a little backstory here. DH (hubby) used to smoke and quit years ago. He's always enjoyed smoking and missed it so we opted to get him a vape (0 nic). A friend of our was thinking about starting to vape as something to do instead of shoving snacks in his mouth. I thought that was a pretty good idea, so I started vaping too.

DH wants to make his own e-liquid and bought a container of VG and some flavorants. They don't seem to turn out right (he said he'll do more research) and he just had a flavor that seems to have done something to his coil...or wick...I'm not sure which. When he pushes the button and inhales, nothing comes out. He's changed it (the center piece and the liquid) and it works just fine now.

TLDR: Aaaanyway, long story short we'll be purchasing online for a while. What are some reputable sites and are there any that sell tester kits that would have small amounts of different flavors you can try before you buy a whole container?

I sell samples -0- nicotine samples. The VT store also has samples, but I don't think they are -0- Nic. Most vendors do not sell samples in -0- nicotine read the descriptions carefully. The best thing to do is just get the 5ml size from a vendor if offered. I would suggest going down to the E-Liquid review section for suggested vendors.

DIY is a good way to make flavors, but there are things you do not want to do. Flavorings for example, do not use just any flavoring. Some grocery store flavorings contain preservatives that are harmful if vaped. Some are oil base and can coat your lungs with an oily residue that can harm your lungs. Please be safe and do a lot of research before doing DIY liquids.