photos

Having a tough time adding photos. I feel like i have gone thru every tab on site and cannot figure out how to download photos to my gallery. When i try to just copy and paste to my post it says photo extension not allowed. Any ideas?

Thank you

For the Gallery you need to "Create an Album" first, then you will see a link to "Upload" to the album you have created. :) You could also use a service like Photobucket to house images then use the link to that photo in Photobucket when posting.

Good luck with that,I have been here forever.Used to be able to post links and photos but haven't been able to figure it for a long time. Just gave up and look at everyone else's. I think it worx best for smartphone users.

It seems like I have to relearn it each time I want to add a photo. It is different every time the board software updates.

If you click the little down arrow by your username in the upper left corner, it will bring up a menu.

In the menu click gallery.

Once you get to the gallery there should be a button in the upper right corner that says upload.

I think you may have to make an album and then use the upload link.

It seems like it takes quite a few more steps than necessary, but that is how I have been doing it.

Wait hold on, let me get a better understanding of what you're trying to do because this is a first about hearing this.

1. If you want to upload a photo to your post you have to ensure you are using the full editor, not the quick editor. (Click more Reply Options below the quick edit box) This is for those on desktop

post-2-0-16867600-1417989058_thumb.png

2. If you want to post a picture from somewhere else on the web, simply hit the image icon in the editor)

post-2-0-49713400-1417989040_thumb.png

Keep in mind we only allow (for security reasons) JPG, JPEG and PNG photo's to be uploaded into the server. Additionally if you're using an app like say TapaTalk then the process will vary (we don't control how tapatalk updates their software)

If you're trying to post a photo another way, let me know and we'll see if we can make this process a little easier for everyone. (Nothing has changed in the last couple of years when it comes to uploading photos)

Good luck with that,I have been here forever.Used to be able to post links and photos but haven't been able to figure it for a long time. Just gave up and look at everyone else's. I think it worx best for smartphone users.

When you say post links are you saying then when you try to post a URL it doesn't show? Can you expand on this?

Having a tough time adding photos. I feel like i have gone thru every tab on site and cannot figure out how to download photos to my gallery. When i try to just copy and paste to my post it says photo extension not allowed. Any ideas?

Thank you

I use the Tapatalk app..makes posting pics and videos super easy..Tapatalk is in the Google play store...just download the free app, register and create a username (not the same username you use here) ..then from the homepage click on forums and search vapor talk... Same app works with all the other forums too! Super easy! Hope this helps, and a sample pic!

a7179a649de766b06cdf61b701429c1c.jpg

Edited by smacksy