Who is having cyber monday sales?

radnate

I'm hoping people can post any cyber monday sales they find in the next 24 hours.

I know Comp at Fadora Vapor is going to have some great deals w/ no coupon code, and Vapor Talk itself eluded to some grat deals on monday, but who else is having sales.

Just about everybody is having Cyber Monday sales. Some of the newsletters I've gotten recently are from Mad Vapes, Gotvapes.com, The Vapor Room -- these seem to have the best prices I've seen of all the emails I've gotten lately -- other than Fadora and the Vapor Talk store. :)

Just got another newsletter from Texas Select. They're got DNA 30 for $119.99 on Monday only. :)

Edited by Tam

Just got an email from the Vapor Talk store:

Cyber monday starts now! Use the code: CYBERMONDAY and save 50% on Vapor Talk E-Liquid and VT Sampler Packs!

In addition to sale prices, Save another 10% on other hardware and E-Liquid supplies using the code: GIVEME10

Sale starts NOW Ends Monday 12AM PST.

Cyber Monday sale.

The company is E-Juice Essentials, http://www.ejuiceessentials.com, and they are offering 25% off. They offer a VG based Juice line, and carry 3 different lines of Juice (Angel EJuice, Zomby Joose, and Mystic Organics).. I have tried some of their Angel Ejuices and Zomby Joose. I HIGHLY recommend (from the Angel EJuice line) "Witch Doctor" "Screaming Chupacabra" & "Mad Batter" those are sooooo damn good!! But yeah, they have a big selection and figured its a sale today so I wanted to let the community know about. Use code "CYBERSALE" if you did want to check them out and get that discount