Hello there, newbie here

pegasusx86

Just purchased my first vapor kit today. So uneducated about this, but I will get it down eventually. I've got all these parts and do not know their names, but have only smoked 12 analogs today, along with vaping and the day is nearly over. I am a 2pk a day user for many, many, many years (45)

It feels a bit strange, lungs not filling up with smoke or the tip is hard not soft like a cig, and remembering to hold that button(!) Jeech.

I have two different bottles of liquid. Got the full Menthol first this am, took it home and could not hit it...hurt too much on throat and lungs. Went back and got a flavored liquid (candy cane) and its much better. The outfit I got is a Itazte vv. Don't understand those digital numbers at the end of the unit (she set it for me at the store).

Can I charge it intact or do I need to disassemble it?

just looking over all the questions helps me know this a bit more. Thanks, Peggy in Houston, TX

The VV can be charged while put together. Just plug a usb plug in the bottom (like you would on a cell phone).

It will get easier. I went from 2 -3 pack a day to about a half a pack in just a few days. I then got down to 2 a day for a few weeks and then I quit. Don't try to go too fast. It will happen. Once you get to know your setup, and find different flavors analog cigarettes will start to taste bad.

Stick around, and ask questions. There is a lot of great people here ready to help!

By the way, Welcome to Vapor Talk!

Hello Peggy in Houston and welcome. Sounds a lot like my beginning, 19 months ago. Some encouragement: That hard tip/soft tim, button pushing thing gets to be the norm after a short time and the cig feeling becomes the abnormal. I know it's really hard to believe but it really happens. I sense almost the same resentment in your post that I had when I was first here. Like how come it's all so cool for you all yet I'm still struggling with things that aren't cigs, have buttons and the flavour isn't anything like a Marlboro red and you all are so happy. Now I'm one of 'those' :) Keep going, it gets better surprisingly quickly. You btw can twist and shout all day with that device until you find the spot that gives the best vape and flavour for whichever liquid you are using. Best of luck from Jon in Malaysia.