My First Mod: Panzer Blackhawk Clone... yes or no?

pugsley0134

Hey everyone,

I want to buy my first mod, but I don't have hundreds to spend. I found the Panzer Blackhawk Kit for around $70. My question is: should I or shouldn't I?

I did watch all the reviews and read about the Panzer. Will this be a good first mod?

Your thoughts peeps

Thanks Much

Michael

Could you provide a link to the one you are looking at?

I have read that there are certain ones that do not have a standardized 510 connection and only work with the RDA in the kit. That wouldn't be such a terrible thing if it was a good RDA, but the problem would be checking your ohms. It wouldn't fit a standard vaping style ohm meter. You would have to have a very high quality digital volt/ohm meter to test coils.

It looks like a quality mod. I would be mostly concerned with the floating 510 connection quality and the paint/coating on the threads. I don't know what the inside of the button looks like, but Infinite clone looks like a quality piece. It might require a little work to make it hit hard such as cleaning the threads and possibly upgrading the switch to magnets. (if it isn't already)

The EHPRO version is said to not have any coating on the threads.

I am obligated to say to do your research, read all the stickies, buy an ohm meter, and ask questions!