Best build for plume veil rda

Tug

I know its all subjective on what works best in your RDA.But I'm just asking anyone who has one,what's the best vapor producing/flavor build youve built or have currently built right now for the plume veil.

I have the infinite plume clone and i like single micro coil around 0.8 ~ 1ohm with japanese cotton. A few buddy vapers like it around 0.4ohms dual micro coils.

The Plume is a defiantly a fav of mine. Enjoy yours

• 2 weeks later...

24g kanthal

8 wrap on 3mm

ohms at .38

This is my ipv3 build

256fc97681baa13e1714b138a417be39.jpg

I love my plume. Got it from Vape summit in Vegas when it came out. Even if you throw a chuff on there and build it at .10 or lower it still gets goog flavor.

^^^ lol tried to edit

24g kanthal

8 wrap on 3mm

ohms at .38

This is my ipv3 build

What type of wrap is that on your IPV3? I don't like the way mine feels in my hand. Mine is black, and I don't really care for the look. I have been thinking of gray carbon fiber on the sides only... I would really like hand tooled leather, but don't have the time or energy, not to mention I don't know how that would look or work.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one build that I use in my plume veil, I have not found a build or an RDA that offers better flavor. everything else I own just sits on the desk.

24ga kanthal, 4 wrap parallel. .16ohms

this shows how long I have used this build, here's a pic of it on my old nemesis. have not touched that thing in months

2014-09-18235834_zps8234b73b.jpg