No 510 To Be Found...

Lordvapor

Now I may have some expendable money and been wanting to vape for a while....Now I cant find a 510 anywhere...

I am seriously wanting to get one to try out so I can get my dad to quit too... He has now had a stroke and his doctors told him to stop...

So I wanna see if this is gonna be an option for me and specially him.....

:( but I cant find a 510 anywhere,,,,If you know where I can get one let me know please.... and maybe a pcc with it...

thanks

Now I may have some expendable money and been wanting to vape for a while....Now I cant find a 510 anywhere...

I am seriously wanting to get one to try out so I can get my dad to quit too... He has now had a stroke and his doctors told him to stop...

So I wanna see if this is gonna be an option for me and specially him.....

:( but I cant find a 510 anywhere,,,,If you know where I can get one let me know please.... and maybe a pcc with it...

thanks

Well, I dont know where youve already been, but I suggest -

awesomevapor.com Arno is awesome

wordupecig.com Jeff is equally awesome

Vaporkings.com Rob too - awesome

Good luck. Let us know how you do !

Hey Lordvapor, welcome if I haven't said so already !

is a supplier recommended by this forum. I have used them recently and Art was great to work with. They show stock on the joye 510.... Give it a shot !

Good luck !!!

P.S. nhaler.com shows them too !

P.S.S. "Expendable money"..... What...what is THAT !!!!!!!

Edited by vapemudgeon

check out Rocky Mountain Vaper--looks like they are out of kits right now, but have all the pieces parts. 510's, PCC, liquid etc.

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

Glad you are trying to convert your Dad, I'm hoping he will go for it !!!!

check out Rocky Mountain Vaper--looks like they are out of kits right now, but have all the pieces parts. 510's, PCC, liquid etc.

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/main.sc

Glad you are trying to convert your Dad, I'm hoping he will go for it !!!!

has them in stock. Ordered my 1st yesterday.

Thanks...you guys have been most helpful.... Now I got options...

preciate it...

On the subject....any one tried cignot? I emailed this lady and within 2 minutes I had a reply... Pretty good on emails...anyone heard on product distribution?

Thanks...you guys have been most helpful.... Now I got options...

preciate it...

On the subject....any one tried cignot? I emailed this lady and within 2 minutes I had a reply... Pretty good on emails...anyone heard on product distribution?

Cignot is great. I have ordered 5 of their 510 kits now and service is as good as I have come to expect from the vaping community. I receive my order in 2-3 days after placing it, which is as good as the mail gets here. And you can't beat 35 bucks for a 510, and yes, they are genuine Joye!

That's good info to know Travis. Thanks for sharing it. I've never heard of them before. I'm still looking for places to get good deals and good service. And I'm always recommending places, but I only have so many that I know about. I'm willing to spread my business around a little bit. I'll probably always have my favorites and use them more, but when they are out of parts, I'm looking somewhere else, too. Now if I could just find some LB 801 attys. I've still got my hourly watch going for Arno to get some in.

That's good info to know Travis. Thanks for sharing it. I've never heard of them before. I'm still looking for places to get good deals and good service. And I'm always recommending places, but I only have so many that I know about. I'm willing to spread my business around a little bit. I'll probably always have my favorites and use them more, but when they are out of parts, I'm looking somewhere else, too. Now if I could just find some LB 801 attys. I've still got my hourly watch going for Arno to get some in.

I found out about them from another forum, a lot of people use them and I have yet to hear any complaints. I should actually be getting some more 510 kits in the mail tomorrow from them. At $35 bucks for 2 batts, 2 atty's, 5 carts and a charger all genuine Joye it's just hard to stop ordering them!

I found out about them from another forum, a lot of people use them and I have yet to hear any complaints. I should actually be getting some more 510 kits in the mail tomorrow from them. At $35 bucks for 2 batts, 2 atty's, 5 carts and a charger all genuine Joye it's just hard to stop ordering them!

Wow! that's a great price too. I might actually buy a few kits for Christmas presents now! Not bad.

Wow! that's a great price too. I might actually buy a few kits for Christmas presents now! Not bad.

It should be noted they charge $15 for shipping. It comes out to the same price as most of the other well known websites. At least shipping for me it was going to be $15.

Edited by VapinCT

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 510 kit with pcc from cignot...

I also reloaded and pulled the trigger again and bought some exotic tobacco from VT..

Could have kept on shooting but ran out of $$.... Sure wish I would have had enough to get myself some dulcis...

But I bought a kit that me and my dad can split up and try... He wouldnt like dulcis...I think I would.....

Anyways heres waiting for kit to come in and to get off analogs for good...

It should be noted they charge $15 for shipping. It comes out to the same price as most of the other well known websites. At least shipping for me it was going to be $15.

I just saw this. Cignot charges $5 for shipping, and I think it might be orders over $50 gets free shipping. I'm not entirely sure, but I usually get 2 starter kits and shipping is free. I just went and added a no box kit alone to my cart to see shipping costs, and it said the total was $40.00, so $5 shipping. Not sure what would have happened for them to show $15 for you.

Well I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 510 kit with pcc from cignot...

I also reloaded and pulled the trigger again and bought some exotic tobacco from VT..

Could have kept on shooting but ran out of $$.... Sure wish I would have had enough to get myself some dulcis...

But I bought a kit that me and my dad can split up and try... He wouldnt like dulcis...I think I would.....

Anyways heres waiting for kit to come in and to get off analogs for good...

Congrats on pulling the trigger! The 510 is an excellent starting e-cig and IMHO performs as good or better than any 3.7v e-cig out there. The only way to beat it would be to move up to a higher voltage mod. Getting the PCC was a smart move, because the battery life on these things really is dismal.