Think I'm done experimenting

I did it again today. Went to my local vape shop for my regular liquid and got a bottle of Orange Dream Ice Cream juice.

I love orange. Got home, put a little of the orange in a tank, vaped it and then gave the bottle to my daughter.

I did the same thing with a 30ml ($27.50) bottle of 5 Pawns, except that I actually got to taste it at the vape shop. Got it home and didn't like it. Now I have a whole bottle that won't get used. I'm not gonna waste any more money experimenting.

I have 2 flavors that I've settled on:

Trailhand Tobacco from Smokecignals (my all day vape)

Sinthol from NiQuid (my dessert flavor)

I have discovered that when I sample something in the store, they have me try it in a 0 or 3 mg. When I buy it, I buy it at around 18 mg, and the taste is totally changed. So now, I''m trying to figure out how to get them to let me sample at a higher strength!

• 1 month later...

I am a big fan of orange flavors as well! Got turned on to Orange Cream Dream from Juicyejuice. Its like the perfect creamsicle in vapor form! And I also have a taste bud crush on Exoticeliquids Tropical Tsunami. It has a hint of orange with all the best tropical fruits like mango and pineapple!! So refreshingly fruity!

• 2 weeks later...

I do the same thing, go to the vape shop, buy something different AND buy my usual 30 ml Fireball, thinking one day I'm going to find something I like better. It never happens. I've wound up with a bunch of flavors that disappoint me and never use. I'm going to have to stop wasting that money. Now I just consider it my 'backup juice'.

On the other hand, good for your daughter. She says, What you got for me today, Dad? Lol

Dc