Another trip to the vape shop.....

Valhoon

Soooo the RDA bug has bitten me.....I purchased two more...

I got a stillare 18650 rda and a stillare 26650 style one. These don't seem to throw off as vapor as the Doge but it does produce a better flavor profile. (or it may be my coils?)

002_zpsb1a3d4b8.jpg

007_zpsde3d577c.jpg

Not saving money by vaping anymore....but I am healthier!

Personaly love my stillaire 18650, havent tried the 26650 but i do have the bigger tobh and Im less than impressed with it! I just cant seem to get a build that works for me in there so Ive put it aside for a couple weeks. my building at home time has been taking a back seat to a new game I got haha Iknow I know... im a kid!

Personally going to stick to 18650 rdas just because of that experience PLUS i want to get a new mod or 2... or 3... ugh... i feel your pain with the spending... its rediculous!

It is the Fury-S by SMOK. And I wound up giving the stillare 26650 to my friend to get my doge back from him. I loaned it to him to get him hooked on drippers and wouldn't turn loose so I bribed him a bit. I wound up forcing a patina on the smaller stillare by super heating it and slapping it in the freezer...gave it a really nice antique look.

Personaly love my stillaire 18650, havent tried the 26650 but i do have the bigger tobh and Im less than impressed with it! I just cant seem to get a build that works for me in there so Ive put it aside for a couple weeks. my building at home time has been taking a back seat to a new game I got haha Iknow I know... im a kid!

Personally going to stick to 18650 rdas just because of that experience PLUS i want to get a new mod or 2... or 3... ugh... i feel your pain with the spending... its rediculous!

And also it was my coils....I changed them to the 24g nanos from 26g micros and man O man...it throws a lot of flavor and clouds

And also it was my coils....I changed them to the 24g nanos from 26g micros and man O man...it throws a lot of flavor and clouds

found my sweet spot with 24g too :P !

how did you do the patina? just heated it up with a torch until it was glowing then shoved it in the freezer? simple as that? could you put picks? I was tempted to do a patina on mine also but i didnt want any green or pink or blueish coloring in it... just like a brown or black fade or something kindof like the darker luxe mod but faded... not sure that makes sense but wtv haha

Kinda yeah I made a hook out of copper pipe and hung it from one of the shelves

it's not exactly a "patina" but it did make it look older than hell and kinda like an old antique piece of metal

003_zps64e194b2.jpg

006_zps6cba9399.jpg

007_zps7cc296e7.jpg

Edited by Valhoon

nice job! im really debating going into that... gona start by getting a few more mods just incase things dont turn out as well as yours did hahaha... which im ordering tonight... unless i feel too bad... but then again i paid my tickets and i could treat myself... :P

Edited by christov11

Yeah, I really wish I had gotten a copper mod. But my local shop has an Authentic one, I can't remember the brand but it's copper and has like a ship wheel on it with some other designs for like 130 I was thinking about picking up. Only thing is I use my stainless doge rda mostly and I'm not taking a torch to my doge.

Im on the way to getting a copper vapelyfe with a stainless plume veil actually.

copper with stainless looks awesome!

was it maybe the windrose or anarchist mod?

nope! it was the Antigo. Reaaaaally wanting it badly

These devices are amazing. I'm so impressed with the looks and I feel so plain vanilla in comparison. The thing is that for me staying off the analogues is paramount. I guard my freedom from smoke great vigour and therefore in the back of my mind is " will the next toke work "? I've got very reliable equipment and it seldom fails but I guess I'm just one of those guys that worries about function over form. I on the other hand really coveted the guys rig that approached me at the coffee shop the other day. He had a pyrex tank that was wickless, and a battery holder that looked like the cylindrical ITaste thingy and it was impressive. It was a pre man and not customized and even straight from the factory it looked real pretty.