My New 510

Jeffb

I received my new 510 yesterday and I'm really enjoying it. I wish this would have been my first e-cig. The manual is soooo much better than the automatic. It's so effortless. I now know what I'll be recommending to people who are just starting out. Heck it was $30 dollars less than what I paid for the NJOY & produces more vapor. :punk:

From everything I've read, I'm sure I'll be adding a 510 to my arsenal sooner than later. Going to have to get and break in my VP2 first though. ;) I've also found that the passthrough is the way to go at work, for sure. If all my USB ports at home weren't crammed with a bunch of other stuff that's what I'd be using now. I guess it's going to be time to invest in a larger USB hub too. :D

I've seen posts and videos that talk about the 510 batt & how it doesn't keep a charge long. I don't know if they engineered em better or if I just got lucky, but my batteries are lasting 4-5 hours. The last two days I have been heavily vaping, so its not like I haven't put em through the ringer. I don't see aneed to get the mega batt yet. I guess that leaves me some more $ to buy juice. :dribble:

I have to agree with all the good things that were said about the 510. But, my batteries only last about an hour to an hour and a half. That's with some heavy vaping. I'm expecting to be much happier with the spade when I get it.

That looks truly fine, good job guys! I'll wait for the regular stock, let all you experienced folks enjoy the preorders. ;) That's just the kind of guy I am.

I watched a few juice reviews too, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I wish VT offered juice in the strength I use, but I can understand concerns about people overdoing it and getting sick or whatever, and blaming the supplier rather than their own dumb selves. I know that's why so many suppliers only go to 24 mg, but that's just far too wimpy for my aged and hard-worn bod. Gotta notch it up to make an impression on this well-used, oft-abused unit. So I'll stick with my happy heavy nicotine level for now and look forward to the future of possibly reduced requirements.

Good stuff, thanks to everyone for sharing their experience!

I watched a few juice reviews too, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I wish VT offered juice in the strength I use, but I can understand concerns about people overdoing it and getting sick or whatever, and blaming the supplier rather than their own dumb selves. I know that's why so many suppliers only go to 24 mg, but that's just far too wimpy for my aged and hard-worn bod. Gotta notch it up to make an impression on this well-used, oft-abused unit. So I'll stick with my happy heavy nicotine level for now and look forward to the future of possibly reduced requirements.

Good stuff, thanks to everyone for sharing their experience!

I have the opposite problem I want 6-11mg only and VT juice and some others only offer it in higher mg..

I have the opposite problem I want 6-11mg only and VT juice and some others only offer it in higher mg..

Might be time for a little DIY nic reduction. ;) You could actually nail your desired nicotine level pretty accurately if you were of a mind to get into that. I figure that should I ever start reducing it that's how I'll approach it, just to get that custom level I think I'll want. Have fun and vape on!