Pepsi a great way to clean your atomizer

Question, in your opinion, how does the penstyle compare to the mini. I have two different types of super mini, one sucks the other is great. I have the penstyle from puresmoker.com which is great until one of the batteries died on me in just over a week.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha we try! Get the Penstyle from Puresmoker when he finally get's some stock. It's nothing short of amazing. Almost as good as sex...ahh on second thought maybe not that good. Nothing can beat cali girls.

Hmm, Chris as you are admittedly the King of Typos so is that Call Girls or California Girls??? :D

Question, in your opinion, how does the penstyle compare to the mini. I have two different types of super mini, one sucks the other is great. I have the penstyle from puresmoker.com which is great until one of the batteries died on me in just over a week.

The Penstyle BLOWS the mini out of the water hands down. Vapor is greater and the battery life is longer.

As for the batteries they can dud out no matter what model you get

Okay, now let me ask this. It might sound a little silly. I have a habit of either drawing very deeply on a cigarette for lots of smoke or, two or three fairly strong draws for a lot of smoke. I can finish an analog less than half the time it normally takes someone. E-cigs all limit your amount or strength of the draw. Is it the penstyle, then, that is best for this? Everything seems to limit me alot.

Yea I know what you mean, I can pound a cig pretty fast.

All e-cig have a cutt of time which sucks, BUT you get much more vapor from the Pentsyle than you would the mini, I find it suits me much better. I can't speak for you but I think it's much better. The mini was great, but the vapor sucked and so did the flavor.

The penstyle however creats lots of vapor with little work. It's also a much easier draw. Taking slow draws on an e-cig is much better than short hard draws.

Okay, I was considering purchasing a mini but I think I'll go with adding to my penstyle supplies, etc. I have a tendency to sit with one penstyle and one super-mini and trade off on them while the other rests. Is that nuts? :wacko:

Okay, I was considering purchasing a mini but I think I'll go with adding to my penstyle supplies, etc. I have a tendency to sit with one penstyle and one super-mini and trade off on them while the other rests. Is that nuts? :wacko:

No its a good idea your much less likley to burn out an atomizer that way

When I get good vapor, it is great... It just seems to be sporadic. Anyway, If I take a draw or two I have to wait or, I have to draw very hard on it to get anything the next try. Then the damn light wants to blink at me all the time. I can't seem to find a consistancy with it.

If that's with the Penstyle then something is really wrong. Sounds like your atomizer is clogged. It should be like sucking air from a straw, if it feels like sucking a milkshake then it's time for a cleaning. If you don't have an extra atomizer laying around and you can't clean the one you have, then take it off and blow from the opposite end (the side the connects to the battery) and give it a good blow out. That will remove quite a bit of build up.

Yep, just one right now for my penstyle. But I just blew it out like you suggested and it seems to be operating better. I plan on purchasing more atomizers and extra stuff but that's why I asked about the differences earlier so I make the right choice. I really liked the penstyle and I bought this one from puresmoker.com on your recomendation. It doesn't seem to be as difficult to draw right now. I intend on using some of the cleaning methods I have been reading here about once I get some new atomizers. Thanks for your help, again.

Well I would wait until you get a new atomizer before cleaning unless it gets really bad. Usually leaving it in water and then rinsing it really well will make it brand new. (Although it takes quite a few hours before it's working top notch again)

hey RandZ

what the heck? How much do you pay for a pack of cigs? I just read your banner and you have excessive $ for cigs not smoked!!

that price is in TTD (Trinidad and Tobago Dollar) a pack costs anywhere between $TTD16.00 to $TTD20.00 depending on where i am.

16 at pharmacy, grocery etc, 20 at the clubs/bars.

that price is in TTD (Trinidad and Tobago Dollar) a pack costs anywhere between $TTD16.00 to $TTD20.00 depending on where i am.

16 at pharmacy, grocery etc, 20 at the clubs/bars.

well i just checked my currency convertor application.

and i pay per pack

5.50 USD = 33.8827 TTD

United States Dollars Trinidad and Tobago Dollars

1 USD = 6.16050 TTD 1 TTD = 0.162324 USD

and you pay per pack

20.00 TTD = 3.24649 USD

Trinidad and Tobago Dollars United States Dollars

1 TTD = 0.162324 USD 1 USD = 6.16050 TTD

dang!! and those cigs are made right here in the good ole USA - I presume the difference from your price does not have all those nasty state and fed taxes we have. There is most likely only an import tax. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by Vacker1229

well i just checked my currency convertor application.

and i pay per pack

5.50 USD = 33.8827 TTD

United States Dollars Trinidad and Tobago Dollars

1 USD = 6.16050 TTD 1 TTD = 0.162324 USD

and you pay per pack

20.00 TTD = 3.24649 USD

Trinidad and Tobago Dollars United States Dollars

1 TTD = 0.162324 USD 1 USD = 6.16050 TTD

dang!! and those cigs are made right here in the good ole USA - I presume the difference from your price does not have all those nasty state and fed taxes we have. There is most likely only an import tax. Correct me if i'm wrong.

No import tax as they are made right here,

only about four brands tho, (Dunhill, DuMaurier, Broadway and Pall Mall)

the imports (marlboro, lucky strike, etc...)are indeed more expensive due to the import tax but you can get them im bulk cheap at the duty free shopping at the airport if you are travelling.

understood.

Prices here in the states vary from state to state. In California in my area they are $5.50 a pack, although I was in New York a few years back and paid $7.00 that's 7.00 USD = 43.1235 TTD. Don't know what the price is in NY today but must be pushing $10 at this rate of taxing.

Stick with e-cigs as I am now in a profit at this point even with all supplies purchased.

I cleaned an atomizer with Pepsi,

results:

1. left it in Pepsi for maybe 24 hours
  2. lot's of little black specks in Pepsi
  3. put it in glass with water
  4. swished it around
  5. lot's of little black specks in water
  6. blew it out from battery end
  7. set it upright on paper napkin 2-4 hours
  8. few drops of juice and rolled it around
  9. into a ziplock bag 2-4 hours
  10. couple of drops
  11. vaped
yeehaw!! as good as new Edited by Vacker1229

Makes sense to me... The acid in soda is weak.. more time to eat away at carbon... only thing is: Acid is corrosive to metals, anyone seeing any rust?

I just now checked for any and it dawned on me that I don't think stainless or brass gets rust. Correct me if i am wrong. There is no rust or oxidation or discolor. It's been a couple of days since i cleaned and stored one. I would think i would see something by now. eh?