Pepsi a great way to clean your atomizer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can absolutely drop your entire atomizer into water! :) Didn't you check out our how to clean your atomizer post? I wash my automizers about once a week to every 2 weeks. I drop them in a bottle of water, let them soak over night. Poor the water out and repeat, this time on leaving them in there for a few seconds. I just switch around until the water stays clear. Then pop them upside down on a paper towel for 24 hours and you've got yourself a brand new atomizer.

The problem that we always had though is that after a while they just stop working due to the crap build up. We couldn't figure out how to get it off, so we trashed them and got new ones.

Sean is washing two of his atomizers in Pepsi as we speak he is going to lift them out tomorrow and rinse them to see if it worked better than water. If so I'll test it out on one of my Penstyle atomizers. As soon as we're done we'll post back and let you know the results.

Ooops, my question should have read "I Know we can drop in water". As I have cleaned an atomizer using your instructional video. and yes there were little black specks in the water.

I was concerned about the sugar of Pepsi gumming up the works.

Cool, Sean is coming over to my place to show me how to do this? :D

I will be getting my Pepsi today as I do have 2 atomizers to clean. I put in a new one today and I was holding my ecig and it kept getting hotter and hotter then I looked at the battery and it was stuck on!!! WTF!! I unscrewed it lickety-split.. Do you know why it did that?? Brand new battery from Totally Wicked...

Battery or atomizer problem -- your thoughts?

Actually I'm just to lazy to test it out myself right now. Plus I just cleaned all 5 of my atomizers :)

As for your battery you need to return it. It's a dud. It happens, I've had some bad betterys like that. In fact I got one like that from Puresmoker. Nothin much you can do about it.

Hey Vacker. So I went ahead and soaked two atomizers in pepsi last night to give this little expirement a try. I used a small glass, put some pepsi in it, and threw the atomizers into it. After letting them soak over night, I used a coffee filter and poured out the pepsi (this way I could see any sediment that came out of the atomizers). I didn't see too much but, there was a little bit of stuff that came out, the atomizers had not been used too much prior to doing this so that could be why. After I took them out of the pepsi, I blew them out real quick and then ran some water through them. They are now drying under Chris' fan. Once they are done drying, I will do my little "juice soaking" process that I do and fire them up and let you know how it goes.

If this ends up ruining the atomizers, oh well, I figure if I lose the two atomizers then I'll just take two from the next shipment that Chris and I recieve, but don't tell Chris alright. :D

<_< SSSssssshhhhh, don't tell Chris.

I got a paper with directions from Totally wicked and it said I could use canned air to blow it out, what do you guys think about this?

Sean I would just like to note for the record that your an idiot. That being said...

You're fine to blow out the atomizer with canned air I've done it before. Just don't get thrust crazy as you may ruin the internal parts. Just be gentle.

So far this expirament is off to a bad start, that or I am just having a little bad luck while trying it out. After allowing my atomizers to dry out I went ahead and fired one of them up and it worked fine, although the draw was a little more tough than before. When the time came that I needed to "re-fill" or "re-drip" I went ahead and put two more drops on my atomizer. After adding the drops I went ahead and got ready to take a hit but, there was a little problem. The atomizer didn't produce any vapor so I hit it again and got the same results. I took about four more looooooooong hits, as long as the battery would allow for and still nothing. My atomizer has gone "cold" or died. Don't know if the pepsi could have had anything to do with it or it's just bad luck. I am hoping that it's just bad luck, although this is the first time, beleive it or not, that I have had an atomizer go "cold" on me. I will continue to play with the atomizer over the next few days and be sure that it's not just being tempermental from the pepsi bath I gave it.

Also I have not yet tried the other atomizer that I soaked as well. When I do though, I will keep everyone posted as to how it's going. If my atomizer that's currently dead happens to "spring" back to life I will be sure to let everyone know as well.

*walks around unaware*

I still have all my atomizers and seans not getting any :)

quite a visual, i can see it now.

"It's 5:30a Chris awakens - still half asleep - quietly slips out of bed - barefoot and in his underwear he tiptoes across the floor to his stash and counts his atomizers and other accessories of his all important goods. He discovers a missing atomizer and immediately turns on the light for a recount. A sigh from his chest and a smile on his face, he realizes that he miscount" :ph34r: Ahhh, all is good in Chris' household as the e-cig thief did not intrude on his most valuable possessions - ecig parts.

How does that saying go "he who dies with the most toys - wins" :wub:

My question is: Just how many e-cigs and parts DO you have? :blink:

Edited by Vacker1229

You know, all this is incredible. You guys told me when I first started I would end up with more than one kit, now I have three and thinking of getting another one, all different styles. I guess I'm following 'Big Brother Chris's' lead along with Sean's and Royce's a little too much. You are safe from me

getting into your stash, 3000 miles is too far to go. I'm still tring to figure out which style is the best, how to carry what I need to get me thru the day. I see I'm not trying the Pepsi thing for awhile. You all are too funny. Vacker I didn't realize you were a cat burglar! Too much.... :lol::lol:

Ha ha we try! Get the Penstyle from Puresmoker when he finally get's some stock. It's nothing short of amazing. Almost as good as sex...ahh on second thought maybe not that good. Nothing can beat cali girls.

I dunno I spent some time in Nashville in high school, theres just something about those southern girls