Tesla sidewinder 1

dragonflie

The Sidewinder is a 2200mAh battery, which would last me almost 2 full days @ 3ml/day (which is my light days).

Battery longevity is also affected by Resistance of the coil, how long you draw on a vape/hit, voltage drop, stand-by mA drop, etc. Lower resistance coils deplete batteries faster because they draw higher Amps (Ohm's Law). So, using a 1.5 Ohm coil will deplete the battery a tiny bit faster than a 2.5 Ohm coil.

Vaping 1ml/day, using a 1.8 - 2.0 Ohm coil... moderate hits/puffs... I could see the battery lasting you several days (at least 3?) :)

The Sidewinder is a 2200mAh battery, which would last me almost 2 full days @ 3ml/day (which is my light days).

Battery longevity is also affected by Resistance of the coil, how long you draw on a vape/hit, voltage drop, stand-by mA drop, etc. Lower resistance coils deplete batteries faster because they draw higher Amps (Ohm's Law). So, using a 1.5 Ohm coil will deplete the battery a tiny bit faster than a 2.5 Ohm coil.

Vaping 1ml/day, using a 1.8 - 2.0 Ohm coil... moderate hits/puffs... I could see the battery lasting you several days (at least 3?) :)

You forgot to add when the moon is blue and the wind is coming in from the east to your list of variables on how long this battery would last. :)

Just kidding, sort of. It really depends on many different variables but, at 1 ml a day, I'm with Earthling that it should last several days. :)

Ahh... that's the liquid you like... lol If your device is 2200 mah you shouldn't have to worry about a day or two of vapeing in general for typical tank style coils. You will need to guage that for yourself after you use it though, as we all vape differently. In other words YMMV.