New here with questions already

Gorges69

Hello everyone I'm new here and the reason as to joining is I recently picked up a mod called "adversary" I was told it was authentic with a serial number 0007. I'm very skeptical as to what I bought. The logo on the device is (/.) that's what on the front along with the serial number. Anyone that can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading.

That looks like a Tobh RDA, isn't it? I am holding a Plume Veil in my hand and that is not it, not in the picture anyway.

Googling Adversary mechanical mod does say it is a Nemesis clone but the logo is correct, comes in SS and copper too.

Man. So tough to find. I think it's legit. I found one other guy with a copper 26650 adversary sn#21. He's obviously a collector cause he has a lot of other high end mods. Has the same logo. But wow other than that, nothing. No eBay. Nothing. The guy calls it out in a photo as "Adversary copper 26650 mod by Vapor Ice". But I checked out Vapor Ice and they don't have a thing on their site. You might want to contact Vapor Ice and see if they can tell you anything..... :)

I'm not familiar with the plume veil so one of the other guys might give more specifics but you have a simple mechanical so you want to look at a few things. You can start by posting a close up picture of your coil & wick set up. Also a pick of your battery label.

The following factors affect performance:

Voltage output of your battery (measure it with a meter)

The coil and wick configuration (measure the resistance of your coil)

Air flow - the amount of air as well as the position of the air flow relative to the coil

Juice type and quality

Any mechanical factors - switch contacts, springs or magnets etc