Brand new vaper!

nheimberg

I just bought my first kit, today. I quit smoking about 9 years ago, but I STILL have the hand to mouth urge. So, I got Dragons breath with no nicotine as my first flavor. I really like it. I can tell already, I will have a collection built shortly of cool flavors.

Glad you joined the club!

Not sure how strong your urges are but if ever you find they are too strong and that the ecig doesnt cut it. try getting some juice with some nicotine in it then gradually cut down. Im not sure what your smoking habits were at first but it could help if ever you find it too much!

Anything is better than the stinkies! dont give up and dont be hard on yourself if you go back a couple times!

The hand to mouth, as well as the sight of (smoke) in our case vapor is HUGE in my opinion! Probably the biggest reason why vapeing works so well for many of us. We can't say it's 100% safe, but we know it's better than what we came from!!!! Good luck and welcome to VT.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow 9 years ago and you still are having urges? Congrats on the willpower that it must have taken to stay cig free for all that time.

Definitely stay away from nicotine liquids. No reason to reintroduce that into your system at this point. Find some nice nicotine free tasty flavors and enjoy!