Rebuildables Starting

VapeKing22

So I have been vaping for about 3 almost 4 years now when those terrible Cig2O's were the only thing around that looked like a real cig lol.

I have moved to many different batteries and mods and currently and running a E-LVT Mod with an Aspire Nautilus tank.

I am wondering about rebuilding coils for my Aspire. Rip Trippers on Youtube has a nice tutorial but every time i make a coil for it it sucks just absolute garbage. I can do the wraps but when I push it together with tweezers it ALWAYS overlaps or doesn't stay close and crimped together.

I have provided pics to show my struggles. Leave any tips or anything behind. I also have a pic of the Kanthol 28 gauge I'm using which looks skeptical but the reviews said it was fine.

Its always reading at .6 - 1 ohms and wont fire at all because its so low. I know that when build correctly it should read 1.6 from what people have experienced. Any ideas????

NbLfo.jpg

PqmWL.jpg

zS5PA.jpg

Rim42.jpg

dUH8v.jpg

5ydVq.jpg

Do you torch the wire before winding? That helps to take the spring out of the wire so it stays put better when you wind it around the needle or drill bit. Keeping the wire very taut while building also helps keep it from overlapping. Just a thought.