The Best E-liquid I have tried to date

Thats why I originally built the 24gauge MACRO coil. After playing enough with RDA's I realized the key is larger wick. Im not a fan of micro coils at all anymore. So I shoehorned a HUGE for kayfun coil in there and its a whole lot of wick. Cut it to fall just above the deck. No wick touching the deck. It works. Its the thickest stuff I have used. A blunt tip syringe won't even pull it out of the bottle.

Its also the smoothest, milkiest vape I have ever tried. The flavor is SPOT ON :)

Taste just like Trix or Fruit loops in the milk....

Hey, maybe its not for you, but people aren't obsessed with it because its not good. Just saying...

If you don't want to like it you probably won't, just like anything in life..

I will try it. I love fruit loops. Kind of pricey, But if it is as good as you say, you get what you pay for. Thanks for letting us know. It will be fine in my Vamo 5? I don't know anything about dripping.

It works fine in a mini protank for my girl, but it was a real bear to get it to wick in my Kayfun. Had to come up with a whole new build just for it. If you love fruit loops you will LOVE this stuff. But I can only suggest it strongly for drippers. Strongly for someone willing to figure out wicking in a tank, not at all for someone that will get frustrated. :)

Hope this helps. If I knew more about what you use I could be more helpful.

Like I said, its the thickest I have ever come across. The flavor is knock your socks off out of a dripper.

In my kayfun its awesome, but my buddies micro coil build doesn't come close and it would NOT knock your socks off.

Edited by Richstag

No not yet [emoji20] I have two other cereal fruity types.. but they're 50/50, awaiting dumb steeping stuff, got one coming from bubbabossjuice too, on monday,its a max VG and his stuff is good. Im having a issue w websites have to yell at my bank on Monday. [emoji20]