Newbie that dove in with both feet!

JamesVape7

I have been buying my eliquid from the local smoke shop for about 3 weeks now. I normally pay between $7-$10 for a 15mL bottle. I have been doing a ton of research online and found that I can buy flavors from Capellas and FlavorWest and make my own EJuice! I am so excited to get this started! I just bought about 10 flavors and i also bought 1 Gallon of PG, 1 Gallon of VG and 1 Gallon of 36mg/mL liquid nicotine from https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com

I just ordered everything today, so it will probably be in a couple days! Wish me luck! I am so excited to be able to make my own Eliquid I can't even explain! I also told a couple of the guys I work with that I would make them a couple bottles also.

Any suggestions of PG/VG ratios? From what I read 50/50 is the norm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wear gloves, glasses keep nic out of your eyes, 50/50 seems like a good place to start, keep in mind pg based flavors and such.

Be so very careful w nic, on your skin, anywhere and its absorbed rapidly, too rapidly,

No way to stop it.

I bet you are excited, just be calm and think every step through.

Hope it all comes out perfect!

Welcome to Vt.

Welcome!

MtDobies gives sane and sound advice! Surgical gloves, eye protection, and clean, clean, clean everything you touch or will touch in the process. Start with very small batches of 1-5ml until you get the flavors the way you like them, and then you can scale up. Keep mind of all your ratios, and be VERY sure of your nicotine contents... There are nicotine test kits to help you verify your nic levels. I can't remember where you can buy them, but I'm sure Comp will be along shortly to remind us :)

Wear gloves, glasses keep nic out of your eyes, 50/50 seems like a good place to start, keep in mind pg based flavors and such.

Be so very careful w nic, on your skin, anywhere and its absorbed rapidly, too rapidly,

No way to stop it.

I bet you are excited, just be calm and think every step through.

Hope it all comes out perfect!

Welcome to Vt.

Im looking on amazon right now for gloves! Thank you for the fast response! Do i need any sort of respirator?

Wouldn't hurt aspirating isn't good, Juice can splatter.

Even if you just have basic safety long sleeves etc and please keep locked away from prying hands and pets.

I Dont mix my own for this reason.

Just be careful, responsible and go slow.

I know enough about nic to know my hands aren't steady enough.

Compenstine will be back on this time tomorrow, he had some personal business to attend to.

He knows and works w nic and makes juice daily.

I recommend the ejuicemeup calculator. I've been making liquids since I started vaping (I had a good teacher.) With all the people on this forum you should be able to get an answer to anything and plenty of useful advise. Good luck, keep us updated on your progress, I like to trade recipes!