Houston we have liftoff!

Okay everyone so i have been on a temp hiatus because of work and school.

Hint why this post is at 12 am EST,

anyway, does anyone know where i can purchase 120 ml bottles of juice for my personal use.

i have bought in just this month alone since Aug 1, 3- 30 ml Bottles of juice and i don't mind it but....

I have expensive taste. which isn't bad i just want to buy with out spending 120 bucks on 4 bottles of 30ml when i can spend like 50-75 for a 120ml ya know?

anyway anyone have any ideas flavors are open to subject really. i would like to get my hands on maybe some 5 pawns or even space jam at that size but i doubt i can with out going retail from the supplier.

I don't make or sell G2. We get it from a B&M since it's a local juice, but it's also on Giantvapes (dot) com.

We've been to where it's made, too. Clinton (the maker) has a clean room that nobody's allowed into without going through a long process. He also pre-steeps it before sending it to distributors.

Look at Fuzion Vapor they have amazing liquids imo and have 120ml glass bottles for $60 but no longer offer a plastic bottle. If you haven't tried them it's worth a shot it's all I vape. Super complex flavors.