Looking for help on buying my first mec-mod

Hello my name is Marcus Riley and I join this form because I'm looking for a good solid advice on buying my fist mechanical mod with a RDA. My current set up as they iCloud MVP 2 with a aspire Nautilis tank, The reason I'm switching to rebuildables I'm looking for more flavor than bigger clouds.

If anyone reads this any help would be more than appreciated I'm looking for model that won't cost me an arm and a leg but still would be a functional unit.

If you want mostly flavor but still decent clouds I recommend the Magma. The Magma clones by Infinite are great if you don't want to drop the money on an authentic. As far as mods, I love the Cartel clone by Infinite. Probably the most spot on 1:1 clone out right now. Just an idea, if you have any questions, you know were all here to help you out!

I did a lot of digging before buying my first MODs too... I purchased an HCigar Copper Penny clone and an HCigar WindRose clone. I really loved the feel and all copper body (and contacts) of the Penny! I had never touched the WindRose before ordering one, but understand they are very similar to the Cartel in the weight and thickness of the smooth brass tubes. It should arrive tomorrow or Friday (depending on local PO), so I'll find out very soon if it was worth it!

I also considered a Hammer, Cartel, Stingray, Turtle Ship V2, and Overdose... but the Penny was a must-have for me, and the WindRose was "something different" with a really eye-catching Compass-Rose design :)

Mech mods for starters?

I'd look into "M-16 Sentinel" it's a telescopic mech mod. You can adjust it to fit any size battery, and it hits very hard!

Edit: it also has a lock ring so it won't accidentally fire on its own when you set it down! Omg I miss my first days using a mechanical! Lol

Edited by RBAsAndVariables

I'm not entirely sold on the penny until I can find out if it will work with my choice of rebuildables, but the design looks pretty sweet very minimalistic.

I love the penny too, a little small for me, but great mod

Just got my Penny... very solid, and heavy build. It works great with my tanks, and I "borrowed" a Russian clone from a friend... 1.0 Ohm coil and cotton wick... and WOW, but even my AeroTank works quite well with it :) One thing I've noticed most about the Penny is that it is heavier (just MOD and battery) than my MVP with a full KPT2 tank attached! I also like the recessed fire-button... you can stand it up without firing the MOD, even if it's unlocked...

Mech mods for starters?

I'd look into "M-16 Sentinel" it's a telescopic mech mod. You can adjust it to fit any size battery, and it hits very hard!

Edit: it also has a lock ring so it won't accidentally fire on its own when you set it down! Omg I miss my first days using a mechanical! Lol

Would this be satisfactory http://www.sevenvapes.com/Congestus-26650-mod-1-1-clone-by-Infinte-p/congest.htm