im making my move help wanted

Ok I'm getting into diy now and I'm over on nicvape.com looking my questions so far b4 I start buying is is this a good site if now any others I should check out ...sites for good flavors and I think that's it so far

once again ty all of you who helped me getting me where I'm at in vaping today.

What you like may differ from what others like. That is what is nice about buying small amounts first. Trial and error is a rule with DIY flavors.

When it comes to your base the first thing to ask yourself is, what ratio do you like to vape? If that is a high VG then use VG nic as your base.

I use VG base for everything as the nicotine is more stable and doesn't discolor over time. You just have to make sure you shake it very well before you use it, more so than the PG. It looks really bad when you have a say a watermelon Juice that should be clear, and by adding the PG nic base it turns brown. With the VG nic base it would stay clear because the NIC will not oxidize in the VG as fast.

keep us posted! im gonna follow this as Im thinking of starting rebuildables and making my own juice since I cant find something I want really bad. If you have the time keep the steps you take noted in here :) any details you can would be appreciated!

p.s. congrats on taking steps further into this!

keep us posted! im gonna follow this as Im thinking of starting rebuildables and making my own juice since I cant find something I want really bad. If you have the time keep the steps you take noted in here :) any details you can would be appreciated!

p.s. congrats on taking steps further into this!

If you search this Board you will find a lot of advice as to what you need to get started. I know I personally have posted my times here helping people get started doing DIY Juice. I have been making juice since 2009 and think DIY is a great thing to do if you have the ambition and follow the safety measures you need to take to do it safely.

If you search this Board you will find a lot of advice as to what you need to get started. I know I personally have posted my times here helping people get started doing DIY Juice. I have been making juice since 2009 and think DIY is a great thing to do if you have the ambition and follow the safety measures you need to take to do it safely.

Thanks ill look into it for sure as well! I like reading peoples experiences and trial and errors and whatnot, kindof like your battery experiment haha !

ya my kayfun will need more pg other wise it wont wick so i gotta make some stuff just for it my drippers will probably be very vg as well and as far as cloud chasing i know the more vg the better so is it possable to just cloudchase vg no flavoring no pg at all

ya my kayfun will need more pg other wise it wont wick so i gotta make some stuff just for it my drippers will probably be very vg as well and as far as cloud chasing i know the more vg the better so is it possable to just cloudchase vg no flavoring no pg at all

Yeah man we vape pure Vg no flavor no nic all the time. You can't even feel the inhale hahaha its just denseeeee vapor.

Btw I get my nic from nicvape they have great customer service, flavor from the flavor apprentice or from the guys at the shop. I get vg and pg in bulk, about $25 a gallon.

Or $5 a gallon on bigger bulk buys with my friend.

Edited by Vaporsmith

and sweet i was planning on trying just strait vg to cloud chase i picked the worst non nic e juice ever to cloud chase with after 1 second hit my throat goes raw because its a strong menthol lol

sounds great maybe ill use both sites and check prices ect. but i got a new question now steeping is it a must or is it a thing i should do or is it well what can it be lol

Yes for at least 2-3 days after mixing. It is not really steeping It is resting and fuzing the flavoring with the PG VG. The longer you let it sit the more the flavorings fuze to the PG/VG. I would suggest at least 2-3 days as a minimum guide line for all your mixes

and sweet i was planning on trying just strait vg to cloud chase i picked the worst non nic e juice ever to cloud chase with after 1 second hit my throat goes raw because its a strong menthol lol

If you want to do it, it will work, but be prepared for no taste LOL VG is quite sweet as it is and I have found with cloud chasing sweetener can add harshness. Cotton Candy Flavoring can be used for sweetening and adds little harshness to to the vape.You would want to keep it below 10% of cotton candy flavoring.