any Like h cigar

Ok so I have originals for outing and home but for work I carry clones incase of damages so I'm wondering if any other company ranks up with h cigar mostly because atm I'm looking into getting a mephisto clone but h cigar don't make it and same goes if I find any others h cigar don't make

oh wow realy so far all my clones are hcigar i matched the h cigar neme to my authentic neme and said ok hcigar it is for my clones and same thing most all the attys i have spot on so thats why i stuck with them ill have 2 start looking into your brands u named any good mephisto clones out there i love my authentic and want a clone for work ..... the box wont be as epic im sure lol

Don't get me wrong, I love HCigar as far as clones go, but Infinite has really stepped up their game. True 1:1 clones most of the time. I haven't seen a Mephisto clone from a brand I would trust honestly. If I run across one I'll let you know, I'd like to grab one myself if there is a good quality one.

Don't get me wrong, I love HCigar as far as clones go, but Infinite has really stepped up their game. True 1:1 clones most of the time. I haven't seen a Mephisto clone from a brand I would trust honestly. If I run across one I'll let you know, I'd like to grab one myself if there is a good quality one.

Infinite makes the best clones available IMO. My infinite stingray is extremely difficult to distinguish from the authentic, and the engraving is top notch compared to any other clone i've seen.

what about the firing/wobble/threads/switch?

Im wondering since im shopping :) haha

People seem to rave about the hcigar clones and ive started to hear more and more about the infinites. and have you compared them side to side? to try and pick out what the actual differences are?

what about the firing/wobble/threads/switch?

Im wondering since im shopping :) haha

People seem to rave about the hcigar clones and ive started to hear more and more about the infinites. and have you compared them side to side? to try and pick out what the actual differences are?

Yes I have. The differences are extremely minute.

The Infinite Magma compared to the authentic is almost no different, same with their Cartel clone. The Cartel clone by Infinite might just be the realest 1:1 clone I have ever compared in person. HCigar or Infinite all the way for me. Comparing those 2 companies to my authentics the differences are barely noticeable.

• 3 months later...