copper nemesis restore options

chaseget83

My once shiny copper nemesis has become quite worn and scraped up. I'm hoping for suggestions on which way to go. I have never polished or done a patina on copper (assuming these are the only options) so either will be a new adventure. Lol. let me know what you guys think. Also, I'm having trouble figuring out how to add a pic or I would show what I'm looking at.

There are several good cleaners on the market for copper... One is Penny-Bright? IIRC, Wright's makes a really good Copper polish as well. Neither will remove deep scratches, but they'll make them less noticeable and restore the "new" shine.

Personally, I love age, but Vinces looks really nice, :?)

Dings and deep scrapes are going to be impossible to polish out. But for a quick clean up and shine, you might try Never Dull polishing wad, it works a charm on precious metals and does`nt remove any metal. I think you can find it at automotive stores in the car wax area.

Cheers,

R

I tried a few things and got decent results. The scraps and gouges are just too much to polish out tho, guess copper wasn't the best choice for daily carry. I think I'm gonna try a force patina and clear coat. Picked up a few items and will give i ta go tonight. Thank you all for the advice. I'll let you know how it turns out.