Japanese Cotton Pads sold in the us?

There's another brand I Dont know off the top of my head.. Argh,

But I got a sample and like it pretty well.

Cotton pads are just a more brushed cotton w better wickong ability is appears. But gets gunked up quick IMO.

Edit: and wicking ability too lmao[emoji57]

Edited by Mtdobies

• 3 weeks later...

I use Shiseido japanese cotton pads. Sold at Sephora, Amazon, and Shiseido website

Yep these are what I use too. Easier to find than the Koh Gen Do pads and they are the same thing. I like the japanese cotton way better than just organic cotton balls. They wick better because of parallel fibers and are so easy to trim a piece to the size you need. I use these and rayon cellucotton now all the time. I still have about 60 organic cotton balls laying around but with 500 ft of cellucotton and 60-80 pads in the bundle of shiseido I won't be running out anytime soon. I got mine from a beauty shop online. Amazon has them sometimes too. Just google shisheido and you should find something.

If you have a sally's beauty supply locally you really should try the cellucotton. They sell the 500ft box for like $12. It gives great taste and wicks just as good if not better than Japanese cotton. The only thing that japanese cotton gives you over cellucotton is the pad format that you can cut a strip off with scissors.

Edited by SteezeOG

^ I'm in the same boat. I still have a big box of cellucotton, organic cotton balls, and now japanese cotton.

I like cellucotton because I feel it actually wicks a bit better but I feel safer vaping with cotton in general.