Hades clone mod

Hey guys.

I just got my first mec mod the hades. got a nautilus aspire tank.

I was expecting huge clouds or maybe i just need to break it in a bit more haha. Had the Kanger EMOW and that produced a bigger cloud. Im not trying to get a showboat cloud ..

I produce better taste so thats a win! I was just surprised when I blew out the vapour haha.

Have any of you had the same kindof reaction?

Could it be because of the voltage produced? Im not sure what it comes out to I think i remember the vendor saying it would be at 3.7 or something of the sort... might be wrong

Edited by christov11

I believe your mod should be at around 3.7v. What resistance is in your coil? That will make a difference in the amount of vapor you produce. A 2.0 - 2.5 ohm coil will not produce a whole lot of vapor with 3.7v. Also, what's the PG/VG ratio in your juice? A higher VG ratio will produce more vapor. :)

I dont have the exact numbers.. its the stock aspire coils... i think theyre dual coils on the nautilus?

And the PG/VG ratio... honestly im not sure im gonna be calling in the shop to ask.

After puffing a few times it seems to be doing good... it might of just been my "new product gitters" haha

How different are the clones to the real thing? This question must be asked soooo many times and im guessing it depends on the clone and we would need to compare side by side but is there a certain rule of thumb?

Got mine for 40$ it was dropped down from 70$ at my shop as the daily special. Jumped all over that!

Ive seen them online for similar pricing so I was stoked since Im in canada shipping is usualy liek 20$. which is substantial when youre buying something for 30-40-50 even 100$ its stilla big mark up.