Something smaller and more efficient day to day?

I have just started Vaping and I'm wondering if there's anything out there that's smaller and easier to carry around as a daily Vape Pen! I have a M16 right now... I'm looking for something with a tank and a smaller size battery / body... Doesn't have to be a dripper... Does anyone have a suggestion?

The standard eGo/EVOD 650mAh battery is common and small, and accept eGo and 510 thread tanks. There are smaller batteries, which are designed for cartos, IIRC, they are in the 320mAh size, but still have 510 threads. Check this out from the VT store: https://www.vaportalkstore.com/The-Mini-Starter-Kit-p/510t%20starter%20kit.htm

Now, I guess the next question is... how small are you wanting?

Cartos are going to be smaller, but they're not a tank. Most tanks are going to be in the 1.5-1.8ml range, and popping those on a small EVOD battery is "small", but still not quite cig-a-like sized....

Thanks for all of the information and the link! I think I found what I was was looking for. You all are awesome! Yes... There are so many opportunities for "That's What She Said, OHHHH" jokes! : ) I didn't realize it until I reviewed the post, gave me a good lanugh! Thank you for the help! : - )