DNA30 mods...what's out there?

Looking for a VW DNA30 mod. I don't want junk or something untested. 18650 based. Clones are fine. I know about the Hana and (supposedly) Vaporshark is about to release an improved version based on the 18650. Both are relatively expensive. What else is out there, clone or authentic?

I had cloupor and hana (v2 and V3) DNA 30 mods and ditched them for Dovpo E-mech 30. It is a late entry in the 30W boxes but I found them to be much more reliable, and menu interface much better. Aesthetic side is not for everybody though.

Sadly the clone DNA's are not worth the boards they are made on. The quality is so hit or miss, with A lot failing within weeks. Quality boards with a great company to back them up. Authentic dna boards only for this guy.

Not sure how sold you are on the dna 30 chip but eciggity just restocked some sweet box mods that use other good performing chips and for really great prices and higher watts.

I ordered myself the 50 watt one for only 109$ but I'd act fast if you're interested. I don't know how many they have in this order but I bet they go very fast.

http://www.eciggity.com/ipv2-50-watt-box-mod/

They also have one that is 35 watt for $79 I think is the price. Same site.

Here's a short review on them

http://youtu.be/0wJ0o8ACwK4?list=UUgPR3trFb_fZbRADdcsMbfQ

The only problem I (might) have with the IPV2 is the track record (or lack of it). If it's new, nobody knows how long it will last. Destroy 2 of those and I might as well have bought a Proteus mod or a Hana to begin with.

Yeah but iv herd issues and stuff with the dna boxes as well. I still have no complaints with mine, working solid!

And if you ask me, the ipv2 boxes are much nicer!

Edited by yeroc1982

Well, I have one of the chinese dna 30 clones, amd also a vapor shark dna 30. Had them both for about for something like 2-3 months? (Cant remember when exactly I got the clone, feels like a few months) in terms of functionality, they are pretty much identical with the exception being the clone reading the ohms of my builds about .1-.2 lower than actual. Reliability, so far ive had zero issues with either. I know some folks have issues with the clone boards doing some weird stuff, but ive had zero issues with it. Maybe I won the lottery on that one.