Tank , coil built in ?

08geezer

I have a iclear 16D tank ,is the coil built into it ? I would like to get a better glass style tank but I am not sure what I need to look for , also I am thinking of getting another battery ( I have a vision spinner 2)

Oh boy here goes the collection , one day and ready to buy more [emoji3]

Yes, the 16d has a replaceable BDC (bottom dual-coil). You can buy more and just swap them as the old one goes bad. For a glass tank, I highly recommend the Kanger ProTank2 (single coil) or AeroTank (dual-coil) They are larger capacity than your current Innokin, but still fit the Spinner via 510 threads. If you want smaller, slimmer tanks, I suggest the ProTank 2-mini (single coil), or a dual-coil unit like the ProTank3-mini or EVOD2-Glass. Aspire Nautilus (and the new mini) is also a highly recommended Pyrex tank, and the Anyvape Daivde and mini versions are also really good (although I don't own one). There are others, but those are my recommendations.

As for battery, you can't beat a good Spinner or Spinner2, as well as the Kanger or JoyeTech VV versions, too. If you want something a bit bigger, the Innokin MVP 2.0 (box-style VV/VW MOD) is rock-solid and will last a couple or three days before needing a recharge.

Welcome to GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) :D

Edited by Earthling789

The coil in your iclear is in the bottom and is replaceable, A good glass tank is recommended though because some juices attack plastic and cause cracks and leaks. Your battery seems to be a good one and at 1600mah should last through out a day of normal use. Kanger makes good tanks as well as Aspire, If you stay with your battery make sure the tank is for ego thread or it comes with an adapter for 510 to ego. I use an Aspire ET-S and a Kanger Pro Tank 3. Both perform well for me and only time will tell which will come out on top in my little world. I was kicking the idea around about a battery too but my Smoktech vv winder is working out well at 1300mah it lasts 13 hours of my normal use. I do charge my winder every night though. I've only been at this for roughly 3 weeks and I'm sure some more experienced members will have great suggestions for you I can just relate my experience of what I currently use. Welcome and enjoy the forum.