My First Vt Juice

vapemudgeon

Well, thanks to the kind folks on this great forum, I got my vaping equipment dialed in.... working great ! The only thing missing was taste. I've tried a few juices but nothing hit the spot. Then after a recommendation by Christopher to try Dulcis, I waited, not so patiently, for the VT store to open. When it did I jumped right in and placed an order. I got the Dulcis 16 and a shot of Midnight 16.

I got it today, and with shaky hand gently placed a few drops of a beautiful liquid gold Dulcis on my 510 atty.... I closed my eyes and took a nice 8 second draw and......... WOW ! The throat hit, the vapor.... for a brief moment I thought I was on fire !...... Sorry I got carried away there for a second. The Dulcis is fantastic ! It offers a semi sweet tobacco essence that is more satisfying than anything else I've tried and the throat hit is so great that I've had to shorten my hits to about 5 seconds so as not to knock myself over !

Dulcis has really topped off my vaping experience ! My only complaint is that it doesn't come in 5 gallon buckets !!!

Now for the Midnight... Vaping this juice is like enjoying a fine glass of wine at the end of a long day. I would almost feel like I was doing something wrong if I used it during a work day... I think I would fail a breathalyzer test right now ! The throat hit is very smooth... almost warm and the vapor is thick and........ well I'd better stop there ! Just a suggestion : No one under 21 should be allowed to vape this stuff ! Oh, and instead of a cap may I recommend a cork !!!

Suffice it to say that Midnight will be my evening, surfing the forum, vape !

To Christopher and his VT Store staff... CHEERS to the quick, great and personal service... Thanks guys !

So put that in your PV and toke it !

that is a good way to put the Midnight!! i have had a few people ask me to describe it and i can not find the right words for it! i have not had a bad word to say about any of the VT juices and i have yet to try a few. i have pina colada and cappacino coming soon!! yummy!!

Well, after all the hype about the grape soda, Im sorry to say, it just didnt float my boat. Its NOT bad, just not my thing. The Midnight, now thats just unbelievably incredibally super delicious in so many ways. I have NEVER tasted anything like it. Then I tried the Dulcis. Awesome in its own right, but Midnight still a notch or two better. Then I tried Traditional Tobacco, ( we gotta come up with another name for that one), and its gonna be my everyday vape, Its like what Cabernet Sovignon is to Mad Dog 20/20 as far as 555 goes. And Arnos 555 was my favorite. Still gotta try the pina colada and cappaccino. Midnight will be my special vape, only for special occasions, its just that good. :dribble:

Well, after all the hype about the grape soda, Im sorry to say, it just didnt float my boat. Its NOT bad, just not my thing. The Midnight, now thats just unbelievably incredibally super delicious in so many ways. I have NEVER tasted anything like it. Then I tried the Dulcis. Awesome in its own right, but Midnight still a notch or two better. Then I tried Traditional Tobacco, ( we gotta come up with another name for that one), and its gonna be my everyday vape, Its like what Cabernet Sovignon is to Mad Dog 20/20 as far as 555 goes. And Arnos 555 was my favorite. Still gotta try the pina colada and cappaccino. Midnight will be my special vape, only for special occasions, its just that good. :dribble:

Hey Keenan, I knew you would like the (formerly known as) Exotic Tobacco, it really is a killer 555 type flavor. I have some Midnight heading my way and now I am really looking forward to trying it.

Shane

Hey Keenan, I knew you would like the (formerly known as) Exotic Tobacco, it really is a killer 555 type flavor. I have some Midnight heading my way and now I am really looking forward to trying it.

Shane

Midnight is almost unexplainable. I spent 2 hours trying to put my finger on what it tasted like, and read someones post that said it was like Wrigleys Juicy Fruit gum. And I went "Yeah !, thats it !". Then I went "well, maybe, kinda sorta ". Then Chris explained its like a strawberry kiwi shasta soda. I never had one of those. And if it IS that, thats weird cause Im NOT a big fan of anything strawberry. But this stuff is like an explosion of flavors, Chris oughta put the Heinz 57 label on it, cause theres really no way to describe it except it rocks ! And yeah, the Traditional Tobacco is outta this world. DEFINITLY my go to vape juice. Its like the difference between Coca Cola and Winn Dixie cola compared to other 555's.

Awesome review and feedback! Really makes me want to get working on the other flavors... :)

I know I read recently that you had a cheesecake flavour... well my wife and I are major fans of strawberry cheesecake and if you brought something like that to the table, I'm sure you'd have a few customers in La. lined up for that...

I know I read recently that you had a cheesecake flavour... well my wife and I are major fans of strawberry cheesecake and if you brought something like that to the table, I'm sure you'd have a few customers in La. lined up for that...

I keep tellin ya Chris, EVERYONE loves cheesecake !

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines