New! Needed to find people who share my minor addiction

TotesMyGoats

I'm located in Oklahoma, and after a new Vape Shop started opening about once a week, I decided to try my hand at quitting the cancer sticks...

I've been vaping almost a year now, and finally booted analogs about three months ago and haven't had one since!

I just ordered my first mech this week and I can't wait to start building coils and getting maximum flavor. This is the first time in 5 years that I really feel like never going back to cigs again and I'm excited to meet some like-minded people!

I feel ya. This is the first time in over 30 years I've gone without cigarettes or chew and not really desired it. I understand that I'm still getting nicotine and the draw of vaping replaces the draw of a cigarette but it's nice to be able to 1) save money, 2) eliminate the cigarette smell and 3) eliminate all those harmful (and carcinogenic) byproducts of tobacco.

I don't know if I want to try a dripper or not. I'm pretty satisfied with just filling the tank, changing the coil occasionally and vaping away.

I'm 6 days in to no analogs ... I still have some trigger times when I semi-crave a cig (after eating, talking on the phone, ect) but it only takes about half a second to kill that thought .... I'll never go back now.

I have that list too, Monkeyman .... 2 & 3 are working out wonderfully .... #1 - not so much ... cuz now I'm all - want. all. the. stuff!!!! Guess I better start a vape budget :evil:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I hope i get to where i don't want analogs. I haven't smoked "regularly" since I started vaping like 5 months ago, but i'd bum smokes from co workers about once a week lol. Every time I'd think "this tastes awful now!" Lol but keep puffing away anyways. I love my "vapey" (lol that's what i call it) though and I don't cough anymore! I've not had an analog in about a month, mostly cuz i was off work though

Yes whenever I get around analoggers I bum a smoke too. I've been vaping for about 5 months. Smoked a pack a day, down to a handful of cigarettes a week (less than a pack). I have hated smoking for a long time, still do it though when I get one. I'm almost over them. It's mostly a flavor thing. They stink, and aren't even as satisfying as a vape.(taste wise and throat hit wise) Must be strong!

If you find that good flavor, that makes you quit analogs....stock up. The moment you get a bad flavor and your back up flavor is out..analogging again. IMO

Edited by VaporTron