E-juice site recommendation?

Here we go again. There are several threads in the General E-liquid asking the same question. Vapor Talk does have it's own store and they carry juice. They carry the original VT line, Pink Spot and a line from our very own resident mixologist, Fadora Vapor (Compenstine).

There are a number of suppliers (located on the front page of the forum) that offer great e liquid. Our own store has 3 different lines currently (with another one being added soon) :)

https://www.vaportalkstore.com/PG-and-VG-based-e-Liquid-s/1845.htm

This answer is biased, but I figure I'd get our shout out in too ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I get juice from three different places. I used to vape one of the vaportalk flavors, but don't anymore, and it's a good thing, too, because that was my main vape and I was going through a ton a month. (Sorry, Chris) I get one flavor from Juicemafia.com, VERY reasonably priced, top bottle size is 50 ml, cheap samples, and usually a special on two 50 ml bottles. That's my main vape. Then my second is a juice i get from a B&M store here. Then my other is a juice I've vaped since just about the beginning, from Chi-Town Vapers. They only have sample packs and 36 ml bottles though, no other sizes.