Clouds to big in my Russian 91%?

So I finally met up with my wife and son in Europe and received all my new toys. Rather than messing with my new RDA I kept things simple. I just put my 91% on top of my new copper Viggo and what a world of difference between this and my V3 Tronix flip (ready to sell that bad boy when I get back to the states).

Anyways we go to a coffee shop and they have an outdoor area that they still service but you are allowed to smoke (wife and mother in law both smoke). The place was crowded. So I fire up my 91% (rocking a .5 ohm parallel coil) and was in vape nirvana when I got an evil kick from my wife under the table. I was promptly warned that the vapor from my setup was producing way too large clouds and people were glaring at me. Damn was I annoyed and irritated as hell, stating the obvious that we were outdoors in a smoking area but I calmed down a bit (not wanting to fight about it) and from there on out only took 1-2 second hits and kept the vapor in my lungs longer than I prefer. It still pisses me off thinking about it and the fact that I smelled like an ashtray when we left. I mean large clouds from my 91%....really??? Ugh....I swear!

I guess I'm lucky I didn't choose to fire up my new Magma RDA rocking a dual coil sub ohm set up. Anyone else get friendly or unfriendly nudges or warnings about your vapor production when vaping in a vape safe area?

Edited by dragongunner

I get looks often, but being the outspoken person I am, I almost always say something. And atleast from my experience, 95% of the people that have "glared" at me, were actually just confused about what the hell it was I was "smoking." Once they learned that it was an advanced e-cig all was well.

I love seeing people look at me with that puzzled look on their face. "Wtf?" written across their forehead in big black ink. You'd think they had seen a ghost! I always laugh when I see it. Happens at the bus station all the time.

I actually love when someone will check out what I have, see my mech is made in USA, smile, see my atomizer is made in Germany, smile again, see the juice is made in USA, smile some more, see there are only four ingredients and realize this is a very good thing... then I smile.