monster flavored e-juice

I've not tried it, but I've tried other "cola" flavors like Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, Cherry Coke, etc.... and they all tasted like garbage to me... then again, it may have been the brands I tried, or the fact that I have very discerning taste-buds for drink-flavors? Root-beer was probably the closest, but it was closer to dum-dum suckers than the actual drink flavor.

Honestly, taste is subjective, so what I hate, you may love... it can't hurt to give it a try, but if it were me, I'd try to find a B&M with samples before I'd drop big bucks on a bottle.

The only "Monster" flavor I have tried (or seen, for that matter) was VaporBoy's Wonster. It tasted absolutely NOTHING like monster. It tasted like a green apple flavored candy that reminded me of something I used to get at disneyland when I was little. I couldn't put my finger on it and name the sweet, but that might have been because of my disappointment in the labeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Gns Vapor out of Lincoln Nebraska just came out with a flavor called "energy" that tastes almost exactly like it. Idk if they do online purchases and ship their juice but it wouldn't hurt to ask. You can find them on Facebook by searching their shop name.