Vt Midnight & Colada Came In Today!

VapnRealtor

I was so happy to see my VT Colada and Midnight show up in the mail today. Chris thanks so much I appreciate it highly and you guys have done it again!!! These 2 flavors are just flat out amazing in all respects.

The vapor production throat and the flavors are some of the tastiest I have had for sure and are perfect compliments to the Grape Soda flavor. Both of these are like a nuclear explosion of taste,vapor and throat hit for sure with every vape I take.

I have never vaped any of these flavors before from other vendors but they are so delicious and on point with the flavor I don't see how anything could be any tastier.

Thanks again Chris for the great flavors and look forward to trying some more as they come out down the road.

Derek

Thanks for the positive feedback!

The Midnight is very good and very strong in the way of flavor. I think I have weak taste buds so I tend to get flavors that are much stronger than most suppliers.

Your more than welcome.

So far I like everything I have tried from you except Exotic Tobacco which I got for my Dad. To me it had a very nutty,oily taste and just coudnt get into it. I liked the cappucino but IMO the Caramel Mach from Parked was much more my type of coffee flavor cause its sweeter.

Nothing I have tried as of yet touches Grape,Colada or Midnight and the Mentha is just awesome as well. I'm all about the sweet flavors pretty much with a nice kickin throat hit and big clouds.

Derek :icecream::icecream:

Edited by VapnRealtor

I guess imma have to break down and buy that sample pack right now!

You have to man cause they really are just great vapes all around and it will be $$$ well spent for sure.

Derek

Edited by VapnRealtor

Ordered the Grape Soda and Dulcis yesterday, and I can't wait to give them a go. I know my wife will hijack the Grape Soda from me!

i bet she will hijack it from you!! and you both will LOVE it!! you will highly enjoy Dulcis too!! we just got midnight yesterday and we already vaped through a 1/3 of the bottle in one night!! we have the pina colada and cappacino coming too!! can't wait to try those too!!

Got my sample pack today. Now, Im a one picky spaceman. When I find a flavor I like, I stick with it. That was yesterday. Today, Ive tried the Midnight and the Dulcis. The Midnight, I dont know how to explain it. At first, I went "huh ?", and by the fifth vape, I knew it was gonna be my new addiction. The Dulcis was great as well. But, for some reason I keep going back to the midnight. Its like friggin Vapor crack ! Im DYING to try the tobacco, cause 555 WAS my favorite flavor. That was yesterday. Today I tried Midnight. I gotta have more. Then soon I gotta try the grape soda cause EVERYONE raves about it. Maybe tommorow. Maybe not. Today I tried Midnight. I like Midnight. Definitly. :punk:

So I've been vapn these VT flavors at 5 volts and they are awesome like I said but switching it up to 6 volt even brings out MORE flavor!!

VT Juice and 6 volts = Tastebud orgasm - In multiples!

Derek :icecream::thumbsup::dribble:B)

Nice. I haven't heard much about the Silver Bullet actually, but I'm thinking about getting the VP-PT. I just preordered the spade, so it might be another couple weeks before I decide to get it.

You have some awesome PV's coming man. I love the look of the spade and wish it came in the VP-2 size for the longer battery life and I highly recommend the VP PT it vapes beautifully and I am enjoying it very much.

The Silver Bullet is great and you can vape at either 3.7 or 6 volts depending on the batteries you use.Another incredible 3.7/6 volt device I just ordered up is the new Super T Super Six it looks awesome.I won't get that until about 4-6 weeks as they are all made by hand and on a preorder basis. Also if you check out Great Lakes Vapor they have a really cool looking 5 volt device called the GLV and its available in 3.7 as well.

Derek

I'm practically drooling here. I'd love to order all of VT juices. My only problem is I would want to actually taste the flavors. Since the only flavor I can taste so far is menthol, I'm afraid I'd be disappointed.

I have not really tasted any of the juices I have tried before but I got Dulcis and Midnight you will definitely taste them ....... OH YUM !

You have some awesome PV's coming man. I love the look of the spade and wish it came in the VP-2 size for the longer battery life and I highly recommend the VP PT it vapes beautifully and I am enjoying it very much.

The Silver Bullet is great and you can vape at either 3.7 or 6 volts depending on the batteries you use.Another incredible 3.7/6 volt device I just ordered up is the new Super T Super Six it looks awesome.I won't get that until about 4-6 weeks as they are all made by hand and on a preorder basis. Also if you check out Great Lakes Vapor they have a really cool looking 5 volt device called the GLV and its available in 3.7 as well.

Derek

Oh man, there's just too many options out there it's driving me broke. :wacko: Hopefully I'll be satisfied with the spade and won't have to buy anymore. Who am I kidding, I don't know why but I'm addicted to buying these things lol.

I'm practically drooling here. I'd love to order all of VT juices. My only problem is I would want to actually taste the flavors. Since the only flavor I can taste so far is menthol, I'm afraid I'd be disappointed.

I had this problem too. I thought it was just me, but it turned out it was the juice I was vaping. But now that I've tried different juice, I found that awesome vapor, vapor talk and truesmoker juice all have great flavor. I also think the 510 atty brings out the best flavor. I know others may think differently, but this has been my experience with all the attys I've tried.

I haven't tried any of the Vapor Talk juice yet, but I have tried several different ones - awesome vapor, johnson creek, wordup, etc. I think it may just be my taste buds. I've noticed that my sense of smell is changing, but mostly with strong smells right now. My taste buds are changing because things do taste different to me now, but I still can't "taste" the vapor really. I am noticing very slight differences, but can't really say it's a taste yet. I have hopes that will change. But even it never does, I'll stick with vaping because it's so much better all the way around.

I was like you Nana, at first they all tasted the same. It took maybe 2 and a half to 3 weeks for my buds to fully wake up. One mistake I was making, was I was stubborn and didnt want to stray from "tobacco" flavors like Marlboro or Camel. One day I got brave and tried 555 from Arno, and WOW, it was awesome. It gave me the incentive to venture out farther with flavors. I still have my one "go to" juice, but its so much fun having the variety.

I haven't tried any of the Vapor Talk juice yet, but I have tried several different ones - awesome vapor, johnson creek, wordup, etc. I think it may just be my taste buds. I've noticed that my sense of smell is changing, but mostly with strong smells right now. My taste buds are changing because things do taste different to me now, but I still can't "taste" the vapor really. I am noticing very slight differences, but can't really say it's a taste yet. I have hopes that will change. But even it never does, I'll stick with vaping because it's so much better all the way around.

Yeah, I'm sure your taste buds will eventually open up. I haven't tried all the awesome vapor flavors yet, but banana, ry4 and coffee really have good flavor. Just curious, what model ecig are you using?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines