Burning Throat

I guess this is the right place to ask.So every time i inhale the vapor it burns my throat.I have an evod 650 mah battery with an Aspire BDC-S clearomizer 1.8Ω.I didn't have any problem unitl recently when i had to clean my resistance, because i wanted to change my e-juice.After that it started burning my throat, although the e-juice was the same as before(6 mg 50/41).I need to mention that i didn't dry burn it, but i had it laying for a couple of days.Also i drink enough water every day, and this still happened even after changing to another e-juice again.

I have also noticed that it burns a bit on my tongue.And i have to say that i also don't do lung hits so that can't be it.

Have you tried a new coil? What did you use to clean the coil (I assume that is what you mean by cleaned your resistance)? I do not clean coils I only replace them but it seems your problem started when you tried to clean the coil. I would try popping a new one in and see if that helps. Another reason I use single coils because I change mine very 4-5 tankfulls. I hae found the time to clean them is not worth it with the cheap replacement options.

Yeah sorry for that i meant coil.I let it soak in some water and after that i blew through it a couple times to get the excess water out of it.Then i let it dry for a couple of days.The thing is i didn't dry burn it when i used it again.

I guess i ll have to buy some new coils and check if that solves the problem.

By the way, when you fill your tank with some other e-juice don't you clean your coil in some way?Or do you vape on it until the taste from the juice prior to that just goes away?

i am with bc. sounds to me like you need a new coil. i never use my bdc's more than a couple weeks, because they start tasting harsh after that. and a fresh coil makes juice taste so yummy. :)